- Introduction of every topic, tracing its origin to its relevance in the real world problems today.
- Adequate theory and solved examples in each topic.
- ‘Exercise for the reader’ boxes and ‘Food for thought’ boxes in the running text at appropriate places for a better grasp of the concepts.
- Highlighted (*) problems that involve application oriented approach.
- Practice exercises with answers in each chapter.
- ‘Evaluate yourself’ section at the end of each chapter, designed on the basis of previous Board Examination Papers for giving the exam flavour to the students and build confidence.
- Two appendices, one at the end of each volume, for a deeper insight into the topics discussed.
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Applications of Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming