SSC Mathematics Chapterwise Questions (Iloko) Paperback – Dec 2016
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Students can prepare well in mathematics for your upcoming SSC Examinations with Kiran's SSC Mathematics Chapter Wise Solved Papers from 1999 to Till Date. This book intends to help you practice in SSC Mathematics. With more than 15 previous years' question papers, you'll have an ideal review of the syllabus, the type of questions asked and the right approach for them. With over 1100+ objective questions to practice, this book is one of the best resources in the market for SSC preparation. The book not only teaches you the content of the exam, but also teaches you how to manage time, how to keep yourself cool during the exam, what thinking process to develop, what kind of questions are going to be there, what kind of solution do you have to work out and how to reach the solutions very easily. This book teaches an all-round approach required to tackle the SSC examination. Learn some of the best strategies to ace the SSC exams and get the best results. With solved papers from exams conducted by SSC (Graduate Level CGL), CAPFs, Delhi Police, SI < 10+2 (CHSL), Matric Level, Multi-tasking staff, Constable GD and FCI etc., this book is the perfect resource for your preparation .
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One more information is that it is not hardcover. It is just paperback.
If you are preparing for SSC-CGL only, then this is one of the best sources to give the final touch to your preparation. So many questions are given from every chapter. The questions are arranged chapter-wise. In every chapter, questions are arranged starting from 1999 till now. After that answer sheet has been provided and then the solutions of all the questions are provided.
1. There are a huge number of questions on every topic. If you can solve every question then chances are very high that you will not find any new question in any SSC examination. Even if you find any new question, you will not find it difficult.
2. Questions are written in both Hindi and English. So you will not face any confusion issue. If you find any difficulty in Hindi or English, other medium is there for better understanding.
3. As the questions are both in Hindi and English, it is useful for Hindi and English medium candidates.
4. Chapter-wise distribution of questions makes you more comfortable as you can do one chapter at a time and then move on to another.
5. I could not find any error yet. So chances are very high that the book is almost error-free (I haven't said completely error-free).
6. Font size is big enough to read everything very clearly.
7. Printed copy (not handwritten). So no issue in reading.
8. Solutions are really great. Only such shortcuts are used which don't compel you to memorize more new formulas. It makes the book more useful.
9. Answer keys are reliable too.
10. Printing is good and clear. Page used is also of fine quality.
11. The book is really cheap. You won't find a book easily in rupees 360 which contains around 900 pages that too of such a large size.
1. The solutions don't contain much explanation. The provide you good tricks to solve questions with speed but only if you are already clear of the basics of mathematics. If you are weak at mathematics then you won't be able to understand the solution to every question properly.
2. The solutions are given only in English. Not much Hindi is included in the solutions. Bad for Hindi candidates.
Final comment- If you are good at basics, this is the book that you should do before practice sets. Once you complete this book, you can directly go to practice sets and you don't need any other book for mathematics. If you are not good at basics then please don't purchase it. Chances are high that you will get demotivated. First brush up your basics. Be thorough with the basics and then go for it. You will find this book fantastic then.
Most recent customer reviews
Help me a lot for ssc examinations
I perfer this book for all of them who are preparing for any exam of ssc
Perfect delivery by amazon.
Page quality and bind quality of the book is not good as it should have been. So 4 stars.