- Reading level: 5 - 8 years
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks; Revised edition (27 July 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780060726355
- ISBN-13: 978-0060726355
- ASIN: 0060726350
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 2.1 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,09,243 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Math Magic Revised Edition: How to Master Everyday Math Problems (Math Magic (Paperback)) Paperback – 27 Jul 2004
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Scott Flansburg is the author of the bestselling book Math Magic. His lectures and his video, Turn on the Human Calculator in You, have helped countless children and adults learn the power of math. He lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Seriously, this book made me like math. Being a 30 year old self-confessed math idiot, I would have never believed it possible. I will be using the tools I learned from Scott's book to teach my own child and hopefully he'll never know that fear or loathing that I experienced throughout school with terrible teachers, backwards learning, and memorization that left the brain as soon as the test was done.