- Paperback: 372 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (23 August 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781782161820
- ISBN-13: 978-1782161820
- ASIN: 1782161821
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.1 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,95,669 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mastering Web Application Development with AngularJS Paperback – Import, 23 Aug 2013
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Pawel Kozlowski has over 15 years of professional experience in web development and was fortunate enough to work with variety of web technologies, languages,and platforms.He is not afraid of hacking both at client side and server side and always searches for the most productive tools and processes.Pawel strongly believes in free, open source software.He has been very committed in the AngularJS project and also is very active in the AngularJS community.He also contributes to Angular UI - the companion suite to the AngularJS framework, where he focuses on the Twitter's Bootstrap directives for AngularJS.When not coding, Pawel spreads a good word about AngularJS at various conferences and meetups. Peter Bacon Darwin has been programming for over two decades.He worked with.NET from before it was released; he contributed to the development of IronRuby and was an IT consultant for Avanade and IMGROUP before quitting to share his time between freelance development and looking after his kids. Peter is a notable fi gure in the AngularJS community.He has recently joined the AngularJS team at Google as an external contractor and is a founder member of the AngularUI project.He has spoken about AngularJS at Devoxx UK and numerous London meetups.He also runs training courses in AngularJS. His consultancy practice is now primarily focused on helping businesses make best use of AngularJS.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?