- Paperback: 378 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (26 May 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1782162224
- ISBN-13: 978-1782162223
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.2 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,48,542 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mastering Metasploit Paperback – Import, 26 May 2014
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Nipun Jaswal is an independent information security specialist with a keen interest in the fields of penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, wireless penetration testing, forensics, and web application penetration testing. He is an MTech in Computer Science from Lovely Professional University, India, and is certified with C|EH and OSWP. While he was at the university, he was the student ambassador of ECCOUNCIL and worked with many security organizations along with his studies. He has a proven track record in IT security training and has trained over 10,000 students and over 2,000 professionals in India and Africa. He is a professional speaker and has spoken at various national and international IT security conferences. His articles are published in many security magazines, such as Hakin9, eforensics, and so on. He is also the developer of a web application penetration testing course for InSecTechs Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad, India, which is a distancelearning package on testing web applications. He has been acknowledged for finding vulnerabilities in Rapid7, BlackBerry, Facebook, PayPal, Adobe, Kaneva, Barracuda labs, Zynga, Offensive Security, Apple, Microsoft, AT&T, Nokia, Red Hat Linux, CERTIN, and is also part of the AT&T top 10 security researcher's list for 2013, Q2. Feel free to mail him via email@example.com or visit his site http://www.nipunjaswal.com for more information.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.