- Paperback: 420 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited; 2nd Revised edition edition (24 April 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1787287475
- ISBN-13: 978-1787287471
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.4 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,92,605 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mastering Machine Learning with R - Paperback – Import, 24 Apr 2017
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Cory Lesmeister has over a dozen years of quantitative experience and is currently a Senior Quantitative Manager in the banking industry, responsible for building marketing and regulatory models. Cory spent 16 years at Eli Lilly and Company in sales, market research, Lean Six Sigma, marketing analytics, and new product forecasting. A former U.S. Army active duty and reserve officer, Cory was in Baghdad, Iraq, in 2009 serving as the strategic advisor to the 29,000-person Iraqi Oil Police, where he supplied equipment to help the country secure and protect its oil infrastructure. An aviation aficionado, Cory has a BBA in aviation administration from the University of North Dakota and a commercial helicopter license.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought "Machine learning with r from Packt" publications.That was very good.setting the expectaions from packt i bought but it is not worth.