- Paperback: 334 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (27 October 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1784390895
- ISBN-13: 978-1784390891
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.9 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #44,717 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mastering Jenkins Paperback – Import, 27 Oct 2015
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Jonathan McAllister has been creating software and automation since he was a child. However professionally he leverages 10 years of experience in software development, test, and delivery practices. During his career, he has architected and implemented software build, test, and delivery solutions for cutting-edge technology organizations across diverse technology stacks. Jonathon has most recently been focusing on build pipelines, continuous integration, continuous delivery, microservice architecture, process, and the implementation of highly scalable automation solutions for some of the industry's most notable companies, including Microsoft, Merck, and Logitech. His focus is entirely on designing scalable software build, delivery, and test pipelines in an effort to streamline releases through standardization and help develop strategies that can elevate revenue through modern continuous practices. As a successful entrepreneur, writer, and business consultant, Jonathan has had the unique opportunity to oversee and implement efficient delivery pipelines at organizations of varying technologies, stacks, and cultures.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Any one who wants to start with build and release engineering or want to architect automation life cycle of software in heterogeneous technologies using Jenkins as an orchestration platform then this one is the best one for you.
It covers fundamentals and advanced concepts of Jenkins administrations on Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux software solutions is one of the best thing about the book.
Some of the best topic which I liked in this book are:
1. Load balancing using distributed builds (on Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux)
2. Scalable automated testing techniques
3. Architect build pipelines
4. Best practices - Continuous Integration and continuous Delivery
5. Complex integrations with third party technologies like Docker/Ansible/Artifactory/Selecnium grid etc