- Paperback: 784 pages
- Publisher: Penguin UK (24 November 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780241956465
- ISBN-13: 978-0241956465
- ASIN: 0241956463
- Product Dimensions: 19.3 x 12.7 x 3.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#72,893 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1093 in Food, Drink & Entertaining (Books)
Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Vol.1 Paperback – 24 Nov 2011
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
As close to a divine text as you can get (Matthew Fort Guardian)
About the Author
Julia Child revolutionised cooking in the US and this was the cookbook that launched her career. A native of California, Julia Child studied at Paris's famous Cordon Bleu, and worked under various distinguished French chefs. In 1951 she started her own cooking school in Paris, L'Ecole des Trois Gourmandes, with Simone Beck and Louisette Bertholle and the three women started compiling this cookbook. Mastering the Art of French Cooking was published in 1961 and was an instant hit.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
he seems very happy with it. and it arrived close to when they said it would. thank you