Follow the Author
Master your Emotions Kindle Edition
This book is a total course that includes real-life scenarios as well as a plethora of simple tips and techniques to help you deal with stressful situations. You will not only learn techniques, but you will also understand the core principles of neuro linguistic programming, which took me three years to fully grasp. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I had not learnt it in a simple and straightforward manner or perhaps it was too heavy to understand at one go. Some of the central tenets of neuro linguistic programming (NLP) that you'll learn about in this book include: Meta programs, Meta models, Reframing, and Social Panorama, in a very simple way. Furthermore, everything written in this book is based on the foundation of NLP, which is: programming your subconscious.
I strongly advise that you do not skip any pages or chapters. If you skip, you will lose context.
As you go through this book, you will become aware of the negative patterns in your own behavior and how they affect you and others in your life. There are ample tips to help you release the pain caused by being enslaved to old habits, making room for joy and freedom.
This book is for you, if:
- You want to know what your emotions are, how they affect you, and how to control them.
- You're tired of your life's emotional upheaval and want to regain control over your thoughts and actions.
- You want to learn how to stop thinking negatively and obsessively.
- You want to be able to perform better under pressure.
- You'd like to learn how to deal with stress, anxiety, and fear.
- You want to learn how to de-escalate your self-destructive emotions and behaviors in any role or profession.
Cheers to your happy life!
- ASIN : B09VSKMD6X
- Language : English
- File size : 3578 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 63 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #825,704 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
About the author
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|