- Paperback: 628 pages
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House; Fourth edition (1 January 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8172243731
- ISBN-13: 978-8172243739
- Product Dimensions: 21.4 x 14 x 2.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 70 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,779 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mass Communication in India Paperback – 1 Jan 1994
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
An eminent media and communications expert, Keval J. Kumar is the founder-director of RECMER (the Resource Centre for Media Education and Research), Rune, as well as a Visiting Faculty at MICA (Mudra Institute of Communication), ISB&M (International School of Business and Media), and Indira School of Communication.
He has authored seven books, including Media Education, Communication, and Public Policy: An Indian Perspective, and The Complete Guide to Mass Communication.
He earned his doctorate in Mass Communication from the University of Leicester, UK, and has taught at several institutions including, Ohio State University, USA, Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany, Bahrain Training Institute, Manama, and Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, where he was also the Director. He was the Chief Advisor to the 'Media Studies' committee formed for NCERT's syllabus and textbooks, and many of his articles have been published in academic journals and books on Communication. An Associate Member of ORBICOM, the Association of UNESCO Chairs in Communication, he also Chaired the Media Education Research Section, International Association of Media and Communication Research (IAMCR), from 1998 to 2006.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
not only that it focuses on almost everything needed to learn if you wanna learn basics of the media!
Must buy for Mass Journalism Students