Marudhar Athana Mirchi-Green - 400gm (Set of 200gm *2)
|Price:||90.00 + 15.00 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Authentic Rajasthani Athana Mirchi Pickle from the brand Marudhar. Marudhar is renowned for the wide range of marwari pickles.
- Finest ingredients & traditional recipe used to ensure the genuine texture and flavour.
- Available in Red and green vairiants. Made from the special breed of Chillies that are fleshy, long and are grown in Athana Village..
- Stuffed with salt, mustard, fenugreek, dry mango powder, saunf, hing and other spices to ensure the true taste of Rajasthani Pickles
- Store in a cool, dry and airtight container for the best taste and shelf life.
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get free shipping on this item when you spend ₹ 699.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Delight Foods. Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Athana Mirchi is one of the most authentic Rajasthani pickles. Athana mirch is a fleshy and long variant of chilli grown in Athana village, Rajasthan. It is stuffed with dried mango powder and other spices to create a delightful spicy treat that will take you on a delectable journey. This recipe is believed to be passed on from one generation to the other among the marwari community. We bring you this spicy delicacy from one of the most authentic source in Rajasthan. Marudhar is renowned for the wide range of marwari pickles. So, please try out other variants of Marudhar pickles to experience the true taste of Rajasthani Pickles. Vegetarian | Best Before 180 days From Date of Packing | Keep in a cool and dry place