Marklif Adjustable Aluminium Alloy Tripod Stand Holder for Mobile Phones, 360 mm -1050 mm, 1/4 inch Screw
|Sale:||599.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,400.00 (70%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Color: Black
- Holder Dimensions: 360 mm -1050 mm; Screw Dimensions: 1/4 inch
- Package Contents: 1 Camera Mobile Phone Stand Holder
- Special Features: Features with a pan-tilt-swivel head with bubble leave; Special Features2: 4 Section Legs, extendable legs
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Marklif presents Metal tripod (105cm height) for Smartphones and Cameras & DSLRs. This tripod enhances the look of your powerful and gorgeous device. Features: This one tripod is apt for all your cameras: from your smart phones to DSLRs (small lens) to Digital Cameras to Action Cameras (Such as Gopro and SJCam all models) LIGHT WEIGHT, EASY TO SET UP: It is under 400 grams, and can be set up in minutes with a simple clip on/off extend/retract legs MULTIPLE HEIGHTS: You can open and close the leg levers and acheive various heights between 35 cm to 105 cms 3 WAY PAN HEAD FOR SMOOTH PAN & TILT - Turn your camera to right or left, up or down with no jerks with smooth 3 way pan head HIGH-QUALITY UNIVERSAL MOBILE ATTACHMENT: With larger grip and bigger top rubber cap it can take all mobile smarphones Specification: 3 way Pan Head BUILT IN LEVEL 4 Sec Aluminium Legs Quick Lever Lock Rubber Legtip
From the manufacturer
Marklif 360-1050mm Adjustable Tripod Holder
Marklif brings to you this adjustable tripod holder which is made from aluminum alloy and is silver in colour. It is suitable for cameras, smart phones with camera etc for shooting your favorite images.
4 Section Legs
It features 4 section legs to adjust the tripod and give it enough mobility to click your pictures or shoot videos with ease at different height and angles.
The tripod holder measures only 400 grams and can be lifted easily for mobility. It can be set up within minutes with a simple clip on or off feature which provides ease of use to the tripod.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought it as I did not want to spend much money on a tripod but now I regret it.
Pay more but get a better Quality Tripod than this.
Here is my review anyway:
▪Quality-4/10,poor make,the tripods don't open fully unless you pull them forcefully.
▪My product also had small dents on it as you can see in the photos.
▪The Mobile holder had defective lining.
▪Durability-5/10,Alright for mobile and small hand cameras but not ideal for DSLR.
▪Size-6/10,Not very large.(see pictures)
▪Portability-7/10,This perhaps is the only positive thing about this tripod.
▪Value for Money-6/10,Cheap but not worth buying.
Overall,Please invest in better Quality sturdy tripod even if it costs 1.5K+ rather than going for such cheap alternatives.
Everything about this product was bad starting from the packaging to the product quality itself.
1. The unit was so flimsy and rickety that it could hardly take its own weight, forget about mounting a camera or phone on it
2. The nut which was supposed to hold the mount in place was dangling when I unboxed.
3. the material used was so such pathetic quality that I didn't even want to experiment with a replacement piece, hence returned it immediately.
4. If you are planning to mount a DSLR on to this, you are risking your expensive cam
Don't fall for the heavy discount tagged to the product, just a marketing gimmick to sell a substandard Chinese product.
It's useless even if its given for free.
Hope the review saved you from a bad buy
professionally i am a youtuber and i want to purchase for review of this product and i will also use it
Moving on down, the joints at which the three legs are joined to the main chassis typically feature mechanisms with which you can lock the legs at three or more different angles. This enables low-level shooting without the need to remove and invert the center column, saving time and effort, and avoiding the need to shoot with the camera upside down. Splaying the legs further apart also adds stability in low-level shooting, and it can also be useful to use different legs at different angles on uneven terrain.
Another innovative feature often used in recent designs is a pivoting center column. With many tripods, you can pivot the center column through 90 degrees and use it as a horizontal boom. It’s great for shooting extreme close-ups with a macro lens, and helps to avoid the tripod feet sneaking into the picture if you're shooting with an ultra-wide-angle lens.
Three leg sections gives a good compromise between maximum operating height and minimum folded height
It’s also useful in conjunction with multi-angle leg locks for very low-level shooting. The pivot design in some tripods goes further still, enabling the center column to be locked at many angles in small increments through a complete 180 degree arc, instead of just in vertical or horizontal orientation.
The leg sections themselves are usually three in number. This gives a good compromise between maximum operating height and minimum folded height, as well as ensuring that the bottom sections aren’t too thin and spindly. However, ‘travel tripods’ often feature four or even five sections, so that they can fold down smaller – this can impair rigidity when you need to use the thinnest, lower leg sections, and set-up can take longer if you need to release and re-lock up to 12 separate clamps, for example, for tripods with five-section legs.
I realy love it
And with this tripod i got free phone holder
And thank you to seller for give me a safely delivered me
And also thank you to amazon
I don’t know people, I am not a camera savvy gal- I’m strictly a wannabe in this area. I’m researching a ton and learning a lot though; that counts for something, right?
Now that I’ve been taking more pictures, and using the Periscope app, I finally justified adding a tripod to my cart.
You should’ve seen me running across the house when my boyfriend in Brown (the UPS man) dropped the tripod at my door!
Yay for making decisions! Yay for packages delivered on time! Yay for new gadgets!
I went with the inexpensive Amazon Basics tripod and also ordered a cell phone adapter, so I could use my phone on the tripod as well (for YouTube and Periscope videos).
What I love about this tripod:
• It is super lightweight, .
• Its height is adjustable from 10 inches all the way to 30 inches, which is just perfect for what I need it for.
• It has two levels in different positions, so you can get a nice straight shot.
• Once you have the little mounting plate screwed into the bottom of your camera (or selfie adapter) you can take the camera off quickly, snap a few shots, and snap it right back into the tripod.
· It comes with a quality carrying case. Oh & it also has a nice handle on the tripod!