|Product Dimensions||42.7 x 15.2 x 7.6 cm; 1.2 Kilograms|
|Item model number||AU-A03|
|Connector||XLR Connector, 3.5 mm Jack|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||1 kg 200 g|
|Manufacturer||Maono Technology Inc., mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||Advantage Computers India Pvt Ltd.|
Maono AU-A03 Condenser Microphone Kit Podcast Mic with Boom Arm Microphone Stand (Black)
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 2,099.00|
Ends in 21h 18m 43s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 2,900.00 (58%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Country of Origin: China
More items to explore
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Maono AU-A04 Condenser Microphone Kit (Black)
Wright WR 800 Condenser Microphone with Free USB Sound Card (Black)
Maono AU-400 Lavalier Microphone (Black)
Boya BYM1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone with 20ft Audio Cable (Black)
|Price||₹ 2,099.00||₹ 5,999.00||₹ 1,399.00||₹ 299.00||₹ 775.00|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Wright Sense||Appario Retail Private Ltd||JSD PRO|
|Item Type Name||Condenser||Condenser||Condenser||Condenser||Microphones|
|Item Weight||1.2 kg||1.29 kg||—||80 grammes||99 grammes|
|Model Number||AU-A03||AU-A04||WR 800||AU-400||BYM1|
Maono, founded in 2014 with a group of technicians. The company is established with the mission “Vision drives technology”, composed of experienced technicians of electronics, expert in audio and accessories products, etc.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Comes with Full Kit
- Aluminum Built with Black Matte Finish
- Cardiod Microphone
- Noise Cancellation is the best in this price
- Record Audio using your Smartphone 3.5mm headphone jack
Cons- I don't find any reason to not to buy the Maono AU-A03 as this one costs half of the price of Blue snowball, Zoom H1 or Audio Technica.
If you're starting a YouTube channel, do gaming streams or podcasts then try the Maono Au-A03 , am pretty sure you won't regret.
The whole kit was easy to setup to my table and computer. The product is as described, works perfectly, and remembering the price point, is of excellent quality. And the filters it comes with really do a good job of hiding outside noise, and really catching your voice. I would definitely recommend this mic, for your first one or even as an upgrade.
So here it goes.
First of all this is complete package, mostly you will find that you have to buy microphone and its accessories individually but here you get all in one package.
Secondly, if you look all these items which includes air filter, microphone stand, microphone head cover, microphone splitter, table clam, all are of iron and good quality. I've seem many such products being individually sold at higer prices.
Thirdly, other microphone available at this price are available of not so good quality and of china made. They can't be relied.
Fourthly the quality of microphone lookwise is also very rich and premium. I mean you'll just love it.
Firstly you will love to quality of sound and voice recorded. The best this is you can record using your phone with the help of that splitter.
Ps: I've uploaded that mic testing video made and recorded using mobile. As for pc I didn't have any software to do other than audacity.
Hope it helps you.
1. Reasonable Rates as per Mike standard and quality.
2. Sound Quality is good, i am able to record clean voice even ceiling fan's noise bypassed without editing.
3. Build Material of this product was also good (Tough it's Chinese brand)
1. not find till yet. if found anything for this section, i will update this review with the same.
If you're looking to upgrade your recording setup and don't want to mess with picking out all the different parts you'll need, this is a great kit for a decent price!
You'll get in box:
- Shock Mount
- Scissor Stand w/ Vice Clamp Mount
- Foam Wind Sock Cover
- 2-Layer Pop Filter
- 10 foot (3 meter) Cable
That's everything you need to record podcasts, videos, livestreams, or whatever your recording needs are in one package.
Everything you hear in this video was recorded on the Maono AU-A03 Condenser Microphone Studio Kit.
It's super easy to setup and sounds just as good as my Audio-Technica AT2020 microphone setup for a fraction of the cost!
I highly recommend this setup!
Very happy and impressed with the mic.
Part 2: Used this mic to mix audio on to a Karaoke track using free software Audacity, the voice quality is amazing, in some places it felt better than my Studio Condenser Mic, frankly did not expect this quality from this Mic.
Very Happy for having purchased this product.
I own a lenovo P51S and windows 10. It was a nightmare to get the mic detected & it still is not detected as an external mic (downloaded latest realtek HD driver update & installed & restarted the laptop). It shows up as "Microphone array" which is for the internal built-in mic. But after I figured that out, the recording itself went fine. It still picks up noises from around the room as it's a condenser. But in a relatively quiet room, the voice quality on this mic is better than the tinny-echoey built-in mic's quality.
I'm planning to use it for 2-person podcast, if it were a dynamic mic, I'd need 2 mics & 2 stands & 2 shock-mounts and 2X everything & phantom power, and mixer & what not. Since this is anyway picking up nearby sounds in the room, I think I can get away with using just one mic, directly plugged in to the laptop.