- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Aleph Book Company (30 August 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9384067237
- ISBN-13: 978-9384067236
- Package Dimensions: 32.7 x 28.5 x 4.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#4,05,062 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1370 in Painting Books
Manu Parekh: Sixty Years of Selected Works Hardcover – 13 Sep 2017
Hardcover, 13 Sep 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
About the Author
Manu Parekh is among India’s best-known contemporary artists. He received his diploma in Drawing and Painting from Sir J. J. School of Art, Mumbai, in 1962 and has held several solo shows and participated in a number of group exhibitions in India and abroad. He has been Member of the Society of Contemporary Artists, Kolkata; Member of the General Council, Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi; and Member of the Advisory Committee, National Gallery of Modern Art, New Delhi. Parekh received an honourary Doctorate in Literature from Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata, in 2013.
He was awarded the President of India’s Silver Plaque and the All India Fine Arts and Crafts Society Award, New Delhi, in 1972; the National Award from the Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi, in 1982; and the Padma Shri in 1992. The artist lives and works in New Delhi.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|