- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: B.K. Publications Pvt. Ltd.; First edition (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9385507923
- ISBN-13: 978-9385507922
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.2 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,26,883 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #599 in Business Self-Help
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Mantras of Managing Your Boss (Building a Sustainable Working Relationship) Hardcover – 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 cashback as Amazon Pay balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 500 on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
‘Mantras of Managing Your Boss’ – Building a Sustainable Working Relationship will help employees to better understand their boss for a good working relationship and career success. This book also includes a capsule for the do’s and do not’s in handling the Bosses. I am sure the mantras mentioned in this book will help in creating a win-win relationship between bosses and employees.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
18 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. What I was taught in the classroom by the writer when he was our Professor at IMIS, Bhubaneswar.
2. At present day what should be the approach to my Seniors as well as how my subbordinates should look upon me.
3. What's the mantra inside the book and how it is to be taken along in the corporate world.
All the best!!!
Hemant Kumar Sharda