- Paperback: 1044 pages
- Publisher: Malayala Manorama; Fifty Third edition (5 December 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789386025425
- ISBN-13: 978-9386025425
- ASIN: 9386025426
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 13.1 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 336 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #33 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Manorama Yearbook 2018 Paperback – 5 Dec 2017
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
I am very happy and satisfied The book is very useful for everyone with its great diversified unique subjects. --By vinay on 11 January 2018
Overall book overview is great . Very knowledgeable and valuable But the quality of the paper is not good and there are few mistakes also but can be ignorable --By Aakriti rana on 8 January 2018
About the Author
Mammen mathew thhe chirf editor and managing director of malayala manorma is the eldest son of former chief editor K.M matthew of malayala monorama was borm in 1945. Mammen mathews is in the field of journalism and publication fore last 40 years. He has worked vastly in the field of editing as trainer in national newspaper like The times of India Delhi edition . but he left Times of India and joined malayala manorama as its resident reporter in Delhi .He went on to join the western mail (wales) in 1968 in cardiff in the United Kingdom. Mamman mathew completed his graduation and masters from St.Stephen's college in Delhi in the field of Medieval Indian History . He was awarded by padmashri in the field of literature and education by govt.of India 2005.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have given 5 star only basis of containts, that is all in all that is why we buy.
I have attached photos of book for proof.
Most recent customer reviews
1.Book was in really good condition.
2. Its market price is ₹300. But I got it for ₹164
3. Not even a single bit of page is torn or folded.Read more