- Paperback: 1044 pages
- Publisher: Malayala Manorama; Fifty Third edition (5 December 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789386025425
- ISBN-13: 978-9386025425
- ASIN: 9386025426
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 418 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,030 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 79.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Manorama Yearbook 2018 (Old Edition) Paperback – 5 Dec 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
I am very happy and satisfied The book is very useful for everyone with its great diversified unique subjects. --By vinay on 11 January 2018
Overall book overview is great . Very knowledgeable and valuable But the quality of the paper is not good and there are few mistakes also but can be ignorable --By Aakriti rana on 8 January 2018
About the Author
Mammen mathew thhe chirf editor and managing director of malayala manorma is the eldest son of former chief editor K.M matthew of malayala monorama was borm in 1945. Mammen mathews is in the field of journalism and publication fore last 40 years. He has worked vastly in the field of editing as trainer in national newspaper like The times of India Delhi edition . but he left Times of India and joined malayala manorama as its resident reporter in Delhi .He went on to join the western mail (wales) in 1968 in cardiff in the United Kingdom. Mamman mathew completed his graduation and masters from St.Stephen's college in Delhi in the field of Medieval Indian History . He was awarded by padmashri in the field of literature and education by govt.of India 2005.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have given 5 star only basis of containts, that is all in all that is why we buy.
I have attached photos of book for proof.