Mannat Kashmiri Saffron, 1g
|Price:||239.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||201.00 (46%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Serving recommendation soak crushed saffron threads in hot water/milk
- Special feature no artificial flavour, no preservatives, suitable for vegetarians, suitable for vegans
- Directions we recommend soaking crushed saffron threads in 20 ml of hot (85 degrees celsius) water, milk or wine for at least 45 minutes; The saffron threads will impart their taste, aroma and colour to this solution, which can then be used to flavour your saffron based dishes one can also leave this mixture overnight to create a potent infusion Kashmir saffron threads can also be crushed into a fine powder which can be used to prepare paella, bouillabaisse, risotto etc
- Storage instructions our Kashmir saffron is packed in food grade inert airtight glass jars with dual layered tight tin caps we also recommend our consumers to harness the power of Kashmir saffron while it is fresh ideally within six to eight months from the date of harvest coloring strength of saffron tends to diminish with time
- Safety instructions keep out of reach of children
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A medicinal value product from fields of pampore. Kashmir saffron is the most potent variety of saffron in the world. It has the highest levels of safranal, crocin and picrocrocin - compounds which give saffron its intense aroma, vivid colour and characteristic taste. One can easily identify Kashmir saffron as only the thickest and darkest stigmas are selected for packing within the mongra grade. Kashmir saffron is also the rarest and the most expensive form of saffron available in the markets as annual production is limited to only about 2000-2500 kg which is less than 1 percent of total world production. Post harvest, most of the stocks are sold to Michelin star restaurants around the world as well as private collectors and connoisseurs of fine and rare spices. Kashmir saffron cultivated in and around saffron fields of pampore has consistently produced some of the best saffron in the world with a coloring strength of 210+. Unlike unit-dimensional saffron produced in other parts of the world, Kashmir saffron has a pleasant honey-like aroma and a sweet after-taste which makes it ideal for a wide range of culinary applications. Each pack of Kashmir saffron is stamped with three essential figures. Crocin, picrocrocin and safranal levels based on laboratory tests. Kashmir saffron is an excellent choice for your plating needs as it mostly consists of lush, thick and all red/maroon threads without the tail ends of the stigmas. Every Kashmir saffron harvest is certified using is 5453 / 3632 and phytol-sanitary standards. Our Kashmir saffron comes exclusively from one plantation, one harvest and one processing unit located in Kashmir.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only brand which is as good as the Baby saffron brand is this. I have tried almost 20 to 25 varieties of Saffron and its much better than the Spanish saffron IMO.
Most recent customer reviews
Value for money and high grade product.
I can ask for nothing more, going to place multiple orders now.Read more