Manna Mixed Millets Combo (Kodo Millet 500g, Little Millet 500g, Foxtail Millet 500g, Barnyard Millet 500g)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Naturally grown. without chemicals and pesticides
- Diabetes Management Millet
- 3 times more dietary fibre than white rice
- 2 times more iron and calcium and almost 5 times more magnesium than white rice
- More protein in a serve than white rice, Rich in B vitamins like B1 and Folate, 4 to 5 times more! than white rice, 1.5 times more zinc
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Manna Unpolished Ethnic Millets revive an age-old, wise, healthy eating option – millets.Millets are one of the oldest of human foods, dating back 7000 years. So making Manna Millets your staple food is a sensible and healthy decision. Unlike other millets in the market, Manna millets are unpolished to ensure nutrient density.Manna Millets are rich in dietary fibre and nutrients like iron, zinc and B vitamins. Manna is proud to promote traditional and ethnic cooking and eating habits and is committed to working towards making healthy eating choices a habit.