Manna Mixed Millets Combo Pack of 5 (Kodo Millet 500g, Proso Millet 500g, Little Millet 500g, Foxtail Millet 500g & Barnyard Millet 500g) Combo Pack
|Price:||₹ 380.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 . Details|
|You Save:||₹ 40.00 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Mixed Ethnic Millets Rich In Protein
- Item Weight : 2.5 Kg, Whole Grain
- Better Nutrition Than Polished Rice
- Storage Instruction : Store in a cool and dry place
- Combo Of : Kodo Millet, Proso Millet, Little Millet, Foxtail Millet & Barnyand Millet
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
5 Reasons Why Millets are best?
- 1.2x times more protein than rice
- 6x times more magnesium than rice
- 2.5x times more calcium than rice
- 3x times more iron than rice
What are millets?
Millets are a group of highly variable small-seeded grasses, widely grown around the world as cereal crops. Millets had been the major staple food in central India, southern India and hilly regions of Uttarakhand for centuries till the time of the Green Revolution when they got sidelines by wheat & rice. Millets are extremely resistant to weather fluctuations, need less water and can grow in extreme draught like conditions.
How can millets be consumed?
Millets can be consumed in the form of rice, semolina (rava) and flour. So you can prepare your favourite biryani, upma, dosa or chapatti with millets.
Millet Recipes - Little Millet Lemon Rice
- ½ cup kodo millet / varagu/ arikelu, 1 ½ cups water, Salt as needed, 1 ½ tbsp oil (use as needed), ½ tsp mustard, 1 to 1 ½ tbsp bengal gram or chana dal, 1 to 1 ½ tbsp skinned black gram or urad dal, ¼ cup peanuts or cashews split (use as needed), Pinch asafoetida or hing, 1 green chili slit, 1 red chilli broken, 1/8 tsp turmeric or haldi, 1 tsp ginger grated, 1 sprig curry leaves, 1 lemon Medium to large.
- Add ½ cup of little millets & wash thoroughly. Drain completely. Add 1 ½ cups water, salt as needed.
- Cook on medium flame until all water is absorbed. Cover the pot & wait till completely cooked. Fluff gently & cool it completely.
- Heat a pan with oil. Add mustard, add chana dal, urad dal, cashews and red chili, green chili.
- When the dals turn slightly golden, add curry leaves, ginger & green chili.
- After a while turn off the stove & add turmeric and hing.
- Add the cooled millets and squeeze in the lemon.
- Mix everything well. Serve with curd, veg sald, papad or pickle
Millet Recipes - Barnyard Millet Kaanji (Porridge)
- Barnyard millet – 1/2cup, Garlic cloves- 3nos, Green chilly- 1no, Cumin seeds -1/2tsp, Salt Water/Buttermilk/Milk- stalk them a lot. you will need them more.
- Wash the millet once or twice before cooking.
- Get a pressure cook big enough to contain all the following ingredients. Barnyard millet, garlic cloves, green chilly and cumin seeds for the ecstatic flavor it gives. You can choose your favorite seasoning.
- Add one cup of water and make sure all the ingredients are immersed. Pressure cook all the ingredients for 3 whistles.
- After the weight’s dropped down to rest, release the steam from the cooker and smell the flavour down to your lungs.(now, that’s not a part of the recipe)
- So your porridge is nearly ready after you’ve taken the contents of the cooker. Add water or milk of your choice. Best when taken with warm water. Add salt or sugar to your taste if you’re taking it with water or milk, correspondingly!
Review this product
359 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In Foxtail millets packet the seller has mixed some small grains that were like wheat, to make profit. You can see them floating on water, where Foxtail millets go down.
In Kodo millet I see very few red color tiny grains. These were around 20 out of 500 gm packet.
See the picture I've added.
In order to include millets in diet keep these in mind..
1. gradually add them to diet
2. Buy from good seller
3. Try eating single type of millet at once
4. intially your stomach upsets but it gets adjusted in long run dont worry
5. Millets need good wash before cooking
These millet combo is a great deal for me as these millets are not available in my locality