Manna Barnyard Millet 2kg (Khira / Swank / Kuthiraivally / Udalu / Kodisama / siridhanya)
|Sale:||₹ 288.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 32.00 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Naturally grown. without chemicals and pesticides
- Diabetes Management Millet
- 3 times more dietary fibre than white rice
- 7 times more iron, 4 times more magnesium, almost 3 times more phosphorus& calcium, and 2.5 times more zinc than white rice
- 6 times more vitamin B1 than white rice
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Manna Unpolished Ethnic Millets revive an age-old, wise, healthy eating option – millets.Millets are one of the oldest of human foods, dating back 7000 years. So making Manna Millets your staple food is a sensible and healthy decision. Unlike other millets in the market, Manna millets are unpolished to ensure nutrient density.Manna Millets are rich in dietary fibre and nutrients like iron, zinc and B vitamins. Manna is proud to promote traditional and ethnic cooking and eating habits and is committed to working towards making healthy eating choices a habit.