- Reading level: 7 - 11 years
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Dreamland Publications (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789350897911
- ISBN-13: 978-9350897911
- ASIN: 9350897911
- Product Dimensions: 28 x 28 cm
- Average Customer Review: 39 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #980 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mandala Colouring for Kids - Book 1 Paperback – 2017
Children's Books for Crafts, Hobbies & Practical InterestsAre you looking for books that spark creativity? Browse our wide range of books on hobbies, crafts & practical interests. Shop now
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The designs are total of 32 colouring pages back to back.
2. Unlike, the other 2 that I had picked up which had shown what color shades to use, this one leaves you to your imagination as to what color combo to do.
3. I found the paper quality nice but imprint of sketch-pen will still show on the other side. The ideal color to use would be pencil color or water or tube colors as they are the ones which give you color options.
4. The pattern given in the book are from simple to detailed one randomly given. So,you would need to guide your child to start with simple and then move on to more detailed one.
5. The age group it would be suitable for are children who already in 3rd class & above as their hand would be stable & they could visualize the colors to put in.
I am happy with the purchase. The seller was UBSPD & it was Amazon fulfilled service. Hope the above review will help you make a right purchasing call. Happy shopping.