- Item part number: B076598X5P
- ASIN: B076598X5P
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 3 October 2017
- Average Customer Review: 127 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #12,597 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Mamaearth Anti Hair Loss Kit (Oil, Shampoo, Conditioner & Tonic)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Ingredients like Korean Red Ginseng, Caffeine, Biotin, Bhringraj, Vit. E & Vit. F etc. helps hair smoothen follicles
- ADVANCED HAIR HEALTH SUPPORT
- COMPLETE HAIR SYSTEM - With Milk Protein & Vit
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS - No Mineral Oils, Alcohol, SLS, Sulfates, Paraben, Synthetic Color, Artificial Fragrance
- Dermatologically tested
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Mamaearth's Hair Strengthening kit.I follow a 4 step process from root to tip for healthy hairs
Showing 1-8 of 127 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For years my hair has been thinning and breaking like crazy and I have tried several products.Finally I purchased this one and it is already changed the feel and thickness of my hair.Highly recommended by me. And the smell is so refreshing, strong or not like a chemical.
In case if you are still interested to buy then rather buy it from me.
Only pros about this product is it's smell.
I was happy to see that the products were well sealed, so no product was wasted, as normally happens in rough courier management.
The shampoo & conditioner are ok from the scent and performance point of view. It does your hair shiny.
The oil and the tonic smell really bad, it reminded me of products against lice. I will try to use to see if it doesn’t what it claims, but very difficult to bear the smell