- 10% discount - ICICI Credit & Debit cards; 10% cashback - Citi Credit cards || up to INR 2,000 || Min order INR 2,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% back up to INR 10,000 on total purchases above INR 50,000 with ICICI Debit & Credit cards and Citi Credit cards Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on select credit cards(ICICI, Citi, HDFC & Axis) on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Add Rs.1000 or more to your Amazon Pay balance and get 10% back upto Rs.200. Offer valid on 24th Oct 2018 only. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get offers for up to ₹2000 back on MakeMyTrip, Swiggy, Freshmenu & EazyDiner. Shop on the Amazon app during Great Indian Festival (no min order value) & pay through any prepaid payment method to become eligible | Valid from 24th - 28th Oct'18 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Malvaniya Herbal Care Indigo Powder Organically Processed Natural Hair Colour Dye-255 Grams
|Sale:||239.00 FREE Delivery on first order.|
|You Save:||510.00 (68%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- 100% Natural indigo powder. The product is 100% pure and natural which is directly sourced from farmers farm, harvested by labours hand
- Indigo gives natural black color to the hair and it is no from pesticides or chemicals
- Natural and herbal hair dye to color your hair black, helps in premature greying of hair and dandruff
- Most hair dyes contain ammonia, ppd, and other dangerous chemicals that can cause allergic reactions or can even cause cancer. Indigo is natural having no side effects.it can be used with henna to get brown to black shade on hair. Provides beautiful healthy colors when used alone or in combination with henna
- Directions its 100% natural product easy to mix with water due to its fine mesh apply it on henna colored hair to get jet black color mix it with henna to get dark brown to black shades on hair
Up to 70% off beauty & grooming
Deals & offers on make-up, skin care, hair care & fragrances from top brands Shop now
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Size: Pack of 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal Disclaimer:How to use : Mix henna powder in a bowl with water and a bit of acid, like lemon juice, vinegar or orange juice. Add enough liquid to make it the consistency of pudding. Cover the container with plastic wrap and let it set you see dye release. Once the henna has dye released, in a separate bowl, mix up the desired amount of indigo powder with warm water. Stir until the lumps are gone. Add the just mixed indigo to the henna paste and stir together until well mixed. Immediately apply to freshly washed hair. You may need to add more water as you are working with the paste, as it will thicken as it sits. Wrap head in plastic wrap, and then place a shower cap over the top of that. Allow to sit on hair for a minimum of 2 hours. Rinse paste from hair. Do not shampoo for 24 to 48 hours, as the henna/indigo will need time to oxidize.
Indigo powder is a natural dye good for coloring hairs black, also known as black henna, but it gives a blue dye. When used with natural henna powder it gives a dark brown to shiny black color. It is also used to dye clothes and get a denim blue color. How to use: mix henna powder in a bowl with water and a bit of acid, like lemon juice, vinegar or orange juice. add enough liquid to make it the consistency of pudding. cover the container with plastic wrap and let it set you see dye release. once the henna has dye released, in a separate bowl, mix up the desired amount of indigo powder with warm water. stir until the lumps are gone add the just mixed indigo to the henna paste and stir together until well mixed. immediately apply to freshly washed hair. you may need to add more water as you are working with the paste, as it will thicken as it sits. wrap head in plastic wrap, and then place a shower cap over the top of that. allow to sit on hair for a minimum of 2 hours. rinse paste from hair. do not shampoo for 24 to 48 hours, as the henna/indigo will need time to oxidize.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My Hairs were loosing its natural black color due to pollution so I thought to give a try to hair dyeing. I personally don't like chemical colors so I purchased Malvaniya Indigo and henna powder.
I took equal quantity of both the powders and mixed it well and applied to my Hairs and left it overnight. I washed my Hairs with shampoo next morning and it was amazing.
Best for result dye your Hairs once in fortnight.