- Item model number: MGLX999P8G
- ASIN: B01FVREAUW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 19 May 2016
- Customer Reviews: 9 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #32,287 in Jewellery (See Top 100 in Jewellery)
Malabar Gold & Diamonds 24k (999) Goddess Lakshmi 8 gm Yellow Gold Coin
|Price:||₹ 45,712.00 Details FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||₹ 2,406.00 (5%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Product images shown are enhanced for Illustration purpose
- Gold Coin is Malabar Gold and Diamonds Certified
- This Coin/Bar is made of 24KT yellow gold
- This product is not eligible for returns. Exchange and Buyback available in Brand offline store, as per Brand policy.
- The item will be delivered to you in a tamperproof package, please inspect the package for any tampering before accepting the delivery
- To ensure a secured delivery experience, delivery associate will request for a government issued photo ID of the customer at the time of order delivery
Save Extra with 1 offer
|Brand||Malabar Gold & Diamonds|
|Collection||Malabar Gold and Diamonds|
|Metal Stamp||24k (999)|
|Packaging||The product will be shipped in a cardboard box with shrink lamination and finally sealed in a Malabar tamper proof security envelope|
|Minimum Total Metal Weight||8 Grams|
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This gold coin packed in blister tamper proof packaging comes inside beautiful malabar gold and diamonds box. This packaging is good for gifting purpose as well. The 24k (995 purity) gold coin is certified by bis hallmark , reputed government institute to test the purity of gold.
From the manufacturer
Only Certified Jewellery
We aim to provide genuine and certified products to our esteemed customers, thus each jewellery product is quality assured by the most recognised authority of certification.
- All our Gold & Diamond jewellery is BIS Hallmarked.
- Diamond jewellery is certified by International Gemological Laboratory (IGI).
- Platinum jewellery is certified by Platinum Guild India (PGI).
Our 22KT gold jewellery boasts of 916 hallmark and18KT gold jewellery of 750 hallmark which includes five specific marks of authentication; Malabar Identification mark, Year of making, Hallmark centre code, BIS Logo and Purity Grade. IGI certifiaction code (for diamond jewellery).
Diamond Care Tips
- Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in jewelry.
- When undressing, wipe each piece with a clean soft cloth to remove oil and perspiration.
- Store in a fabric-lined box, separately or individually-wrapped in tissue to prevent scratches.
- Never wear jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products.
- Never expose jewelry to chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
Tip for Cleaning
- Follow the instructions appearing on the label or box.
- Clean in a secure location, not the rim of a sink where a piece may slip down the drain.
- Use only a soft brush, never sharp or hard objects, to remove dirt or particles.
- Clean your jewelry often; lotions, soaps and skin oils alter the optical properties of diamonds and gemstones, causing them to look dull.
- Clean diamond jewelry with a soft brush dipped in warm water and mild detergent; rinse under running water.
All our jewellery is packed in individual product category box which is then securedly inserted in an outer box that is covered with shrink packaging & finally shipped in tamper proof bag.
Malabar Gold & Diamonds is the flagship company of Malabar Group. It was established in 1993 in Kozhikode, Kerala. Today, It has a strong retail network of over 215 outlets spread across nine countries, 10 wholesale units in addition to offices, design centers and factories spread across India, Middle East & Far East. The company currently ranks among the big 5 jewellery retailers globally. With 7 cluster manufacturing units in India and GCC & the company currently has 6 jewellery brands to cater to the discerning needs of customers. With headquarters in Kerala, India and branches across India, Middle East & Far East, Malabar Group is best known for its activities in the field of gold, diamond and precious metals.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only weight of the coin is mentioned.