Malabar Gold and Diamonds 22k (916) Yellow Gold Stud Earrings for Women
- These earrings are made from 22k gold
- Product width is 7.76 mm and height is 7.76 mm
- This product is set in 22k gold certified by BIS hallmark
- This product has uncut and unpolished cubic zirconia of 0.5 carats
- To ensure a secured delivery experience, delivery associate will request for a government issued photo ID of the customer at the time of order delivery
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback: Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
|Brand||Malabar Gold & Diamonds|
|Item Height||7.76 Millimeters|
|Item Width||9 Millimeters|
|Item Length||10 Millimeters|
|Metal Stamp||22k (916)|
|Stone Weight||0.5 Carats|
|Minimum Total Metal Weight||2.2 Grams|
|Stone Weight||0.5 Carats|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
We, at malabar gold and diamonds, offer stunningly crafted gold ornaments to suit the taste of all jewelry lovers. Each category is organized and spread out and the ornaments are artistically paired up with diamonds and gemstones for a striking appeal. Every jewelry piece is beautifully designed to suit any mood and occasion of the wearer.
From the manufacturer
Only Certified Jewellery
We aim to provide genuine and certified products to our esteemed customers, thus each jewellery product is quality assured by the most recognised authority of certification.
- All our Gold & Diamond jewellery is BIS Hallmarked.
- Diamond jewellery is certified by International Gemological Laboratory (IGI).
- Platinum jewellery is certified by Platinum Guild India (PGI).
Our 22KT gold jewellery boasts of 916 hallmark and18KT gold jewellery of 750 hallmark which includes five specific marks of authentication; Malabar Identification mark, Year of making, Hallmark centre code, BIS Logo and Purity Grade. IGI certifiaction code (for diamond jewellery).
Diamond Care Tips
- Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in jewelry.
- When undressing, wipe each piece with a clean soft cloth to remove oil and perspiration.
- Store in a fabric-lined box, separately or individually-wrapped in tissue to prevent scratches.
- Never wear jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products.
- Never expose jewelry to chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
Tip for Cleaning
- Follow the instructions appearing on the label or box.
- Clean in a secure location, not the rim of a sink where a piece may slip down the drain.
- Use only a soft brush, never sharp or hard objects, to remove dirt or particles.
- Clean your jewelry often; lotions, soaps and skin oils alter the optical properties of diamonds and gemstones, causing them to look dull.
- Clean diamond jewelry with a soft brush dipped in warm water and mild detergent; rinse under running water.
All our jewellery is packed in individual product category box which is then securedly inserted in an outer box that is covered with shrink packaging & finally shipped in tamper proof bag.
Malabar Gold & Diamonds is the flagship company of Malabar Group. It was established in 1993 in Kozhikode, Kerala. Today, It has a strong retail network of over 215 outlets spread across nine countries, 10 wholesale units in addition to offices, design centers and factories spread across India, Middle East & Far East. The company currently ranks among the big 5 jewellery retailers globally. With 7 cluster manufacturing units in India and GCC & the company currently has 6 jewellery brands to cater to the discerning needs of customers. With headquarters in Kerala, India and branches across India, Middle East & Far East, Malabar Group is best known for its activities in the field of gold, diamond and precious metals.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Malabar Gold and Diamonds 22k (916) Yellow Gold Stud Earrings for Women is a value for money offering that i took to surprise my wife on occasion of her birthday. She was extremely happy with it and it meets all the expectation, stud with a good pleasing appearance.
The delivery took some time, but made it prior to her birthday. Also due to gold price fluctuation the product was sold at a slight discount as well, i.e. gold spot rate on the day of sale was less. I typically buy from Malabar Gold and Diamond and know them to be a trusted and reputed organization and this procurement definitely moves the overall experience by a notch. Hats off Amazon and thank you Malabar Gold and Diamond.