- Item Weight: 4.54 g
- Item model number: MGLX916P1G
- ASIN: B07BSNR83C
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 29 March 2018
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #898 in Jewellery (See Top 100 in Jewellery)
Malabar Gold & Diamonds 1 gm, 22k (916) Yellow Gold Coin
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Malabar Gold & Diamonds 1 gm, 22k (916) Yellow Gold Coin
- We, at malabar gold and diamonds, offer stunningly crafted gold ornaments to suit the taste of all jewelry lovers. Each category is organized and spread out and the ornaments are artistically paired up with diamonds and gemstones for a striking appeal. Every jewelry piece is beautifully designed to suit any mood and occasion of the wearer.
- This coin is made of 22KT yellow gold
- The coin is 12 mm in length and 12 mm in width
- As per Malabar Gold and Diamonds store policy
- This coin belongs to the Gold Coin collection
- Product images shown are enhanced for Illustration purpose, and actual product may vary
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
We, at malabar gold and diamonds, offer stunningly crafted gold ornaments to suit the taste of all jewelry lovers. Each category is organized and spread out and the ornaments are artistically paired up with diamonds and gemstones for a striking appeal. Every jewelry piece is beautifully designed to suit any mood and occasion of the wearer.
From the manufacturer
Only Certified Jewellery
We aim to provide genuine and certified products to our esteemed customers, thus each jewellery product is quality assured by the most recognised authority of certification.
- All our Gold & Diamond jewellery is BIS Hallmarked.
- Diamond jewellery is certified by International Gemological Laboratory (IGI).
- Platinum jewellery is certified by Platinum Guild India (PGI).
Our 22KT gold jewellery boasts of 916 hallmark and18KT gold jewellery of 750 hallmark which includes five specific marks of authentication; Malabar Identification mark, Year of making, Hallmark centre code, BIS Logo and Purity Grade. IGI certifiaction code (for diamond jewellery).
Diamond Care Tips
- Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in jewelry.
- When undressing, wipe each piece with a clean soft cloth to remove oil and perspiration.
- Store in a fabric-lined box, separately or individually-wrapped in tissue to prevent scratches.
- Never wear jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products.
- Never expose jewelry to chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
Tip for Cleaning
- Follow the instructions appearing on the label or box.
- Clean in a secure location, not the rim of a sink where a piece may slip down the drain.
- Use only a soft brush, never sharp or hard objects, to remove dirt or particles.
- Clean your jewelry often; lotions, soaps and skin oils alter the optical properties of diamonds and gemstones, causing them to look dull.
- Clean diamond jewelry with a soft brush dipped in warm water and mild detergent; rinse under running water.
All our jewellery is packed in individual product category box which is then securedly inserted in an outer box that is covered with shrink packaging & finally shipped in tamper proof bag.
Malabar Gold & Diamonds is the flagship company of Malabar Group. It was established in 1993 in Kozhikode, Kerala. Today, It has a strong retail network of over 215 outlets spread across nine countries, 10 wholesale units in addition to offices, design centers and factories spread across India, Middle East & Far East. The company currently ranks among the big 5 jewellery retailers globally. With 7 cluster manufacturing units in India and GCC & the company currently has 6 jewellery brands to cater to the discerning needs of customers. With headquarters in Kerala, India and branches across India, Middle East & Far East, Malabar Group is best known for its activities in the field of gold, diamond and precious metals.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?