- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Malabar Gold and Diamonds 999 Purity 5 gms, 24k Rose Gold Coin (MGRS999P5G)
|Sale:||17,344.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||913.00 (5%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- This product is not eligible for returns. Exchange and Buyback may be available offline as per the seller/brand policy.
- This coin is made from 24k gold
- 999 purity 5 gms rose gold coin MGRS999P5G
- This coin is warranted to be conflict free
- The item will be delivered to you in a tamperproof package. Please inspect the package for any tampering before accepting the delivery
Special offers and product promotions
|Brand||Malabar Gold & Diamonds|
|Certificate Type||Seller certification|
|Metal Stamp||24k (999)|
|Packaging||The product will be shipped in a Cardboard box with shrink lamination & finally sealed in a Malabar Tamper- proof security envelope.|
|Minimum Total Metal Weight||5 Grams|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
This gold coin is certified by Malabar Gold and Diamonds. It is 5 grams in weight and 24K (999) in purity. Malabar Gold and Diamonds offers buyback and exchange on this product across stores in India.
From the manufacturer
Only Certified Jewellery
We aim to provide genuine and certified products to our esteemed customers, thus each jewellery product is quality assured by the most recognised authority of certification.
- All our Gold & Diamond jewellery is BIS Hallmarked.
- Diamond jewellery is certified by International Gemological Laboratory (IGI).
- Platinum jewellery is certified by Platinum Guild India (PGI).
Our 22KT gold jewellery boasts of 916 hallmark and18KT gold jewellery of 750 hallmark which includes five specific marks of authentication; Malabar Identification mark, Year of making, Hallmark centre code, BIS Logo and Purity Grade. IGI certifiaction code (for diamond jewellery).
Diamond Care Tips
- Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in jewelry.
- When undressing, wipe each piece with a clean soft cloth to remove oil and perspiration.
- Store in a fabric-lined box, separately or individually-wrapped in tissue to prevent scratches.
- Never wear jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products.
- Never expose jewelry to chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
Tip for Cleaning
- Follow the instructions appearing on the label or box.
- Clean in a secure location, not the rim of a sink where a piece may slip down the drain.
- Use only a soft brush, never sharp or hard objects, to remove dirt or particles.
- Clean your jewelry often; lotions, soaps and skin oils alter the optical properties of diamonds and gemstones, causing them to look dull.
- Clean diamond jewelry with a soft brush dipped in warm water and mild detergent; rinse under running water.
All our jewellery is packed in individual product category box which is then securedly inserted in an outer box that is covered with shrink packaging & finally shipped in tamper proof bag.
Malabar Gold & Diamonds is the flagship company of Malabar Group. It was established in 1993 in Kozhikode, Kerala. Today, It has a strong retail network of over 215 outlets spread across nine countries, 10 wholesale units in addition to offices, design centers and factories spread across India, Middle East & Far East. The company currently ranks among the big 5 jewellery retailers globally. With 7 cluster manufacturing units in India and GCC & the company currently has 6 jewellery brands to cater to the discerning needs of customers. With headquarters in Kerala, India and branches across India, Middle East & Far East, Malabar Group is best known for its activities in the field of gold, diamond and precious metals.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?