It is not merely sensible but also advisable for every adult to make a Will. A Will ensures that your property goes to people of your choice. It can also pre-empt litigation among your legal heirs about who should get what.
In this book the author explains simply and clearly everything you need to know about making your Will:
- What you can bequeath and what you can't
- The legal procedures and formalities for the execution of a Will
- Why, how, and when to amend your Will
- Pros and cons of registering your Will
- Who to select as your witnesses, executor, and trustee
- How to draft your Will. For your ready-reference, the author provides 6 specimen drafts: ready-made Wills you can adapt for your own use.