Make Someone Happy and Find Your Own Happiness Along the Way: A Creative Kindness Journal Paperback – 1 January 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi bank Credit/Debit Cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid on minimum order of ₹250. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I'm one of the designers at Paperchase and I am happy to say i love seeing your cards in the store downstairs. You're doing a fab job, I hope you know that! Louise x
Since looking through the book I think it's perfect she did it like that - Emily comes across so humble and would never assume she knows how to fix the huge issue of negative bias in the world (the way people and media give far more attention to the bad than the good). Personally, I think it's clear that she does know, choosing to focus on the good things in our own everyday lives and by doing small things to positively impact others we can balance out the bias.
This book would make a great gift and I'll definitely be buying a few more copies for friends and family.
Even the front cover fills your heart with joy!
I’ve been a huge fan of Emily for a long time so it only made sense to buy this book!
And it is absolutely beautiful! If you know someone who’s feeling sad or needs cheering up I cannot tell you this is the most perfect gift. If your having a sad day it’s so beautiful to fill in and instantly puts a smile on your face it’s filled with the most thoughtful and heartwarming messages phrases and activities
This woman makes me happy anyway but it’s book is like my own little piece of her happiness and beautiful soul in my home
It sets out brilliant little self care tasks and random acts in kindness tasks with out feeling to intimidating if you are at the start of you self care journey.
The art work in this is fun and enjoyable and has a childish quality which makes it feel “happier”.
I already subscribe to the happy newspaper as that really brightens my day when it’s comes through my letter box, so when I found out about this book it made sense to give it ago.
It’s so easy for all of us to get bogged down, so invest in this and have fun with it!
Everyone should take a look at her products too! Happy Shiney & Fun!
It's exactly what it says it is.. a creative kindness journal. You won't be disappointed!
Please keep doing what you’re doing - it reminds us that there is some good in the world.