- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
Make a Difference: 365 World Changing Devotions Hardcover – Import, 17 Jun 2016
Special offers and product promotions
My favorite devotionals for forty-plus years have been crisply written hybrids, blending biblical encouragement and challenge. Their authors are word chefs, cooking up sweet swallows for the soul with lingering, satisfying aftertastes. Ken Castor uses this same tasty style with daily doable adventures for a year's worth of nourishment. DAVE RAHN, PhD Senior Vice President, Chief Ministry Officer, YOUTH FOR CHRIST(R), yfc.org Too often our lives become so cluttered with selfish pursuits that we miss the opportunities right in front of our eyes to help people and change the world around us. In Make a Difference, Ken Castor reminds us every day what is good and what priority we ought to set first: to act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with our God. JOSHUA BECKERWall Street Journal best-selling author, Founder of Becoming Minimalist (becomingminimalist.com) and The Hope Effect (hopeeffect.com) Our deepest longing as human beings is for significance. Make a Difference isn't a luxury--it's at the core of our lives. Here, author and Bible scholar Ken Castor serves as an expert guide into a life of significance. Every day is a surprising exploration into a deep truth about Jesus, a reflection on his impact in the world, an intimate connection- point with him, and a simple challenge to live in his Spirit. Don't just read this book--do this book. RICK LAWRENCE Author of The Jesus-Centered Life and editor of the Jesus-Centered Bible, simplyyouthministry.com I love this devotional! It is the My Utmost for this generation. The Word is made clear and the Difference Maker challenge sticks with me throughout the day. I look forward to it every morning. ROB McCLELAND, PhD President, John Maxwell Leadership Foundation
About the Author
KEN CASTOR has devoted his life to empowering the next generations to pursue their calling in Jesus. He serves as a professor of youth ministry at Crown College in Minnesota, where he plays Lego, drinks coffee, and builds things out of wood with his wife, Kathy, and their three kids. Ken has pastored next- generation ministry for twenty-five years in the United States and Canada, and is the author of "Grow Down: How to Build A Jesus-Centered Life."
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Recommended highly as a 21st Century alternative to Oswald Chambers' My Utmost For His Highest meditations. Castor speaks the language of this generation.