- Actors: Varun Dhawan, Ileana D'Cruz, Nargis Fakhri
- Directors: David Dhawan
- Format: Anamorphic
- Language: Hindi
- Subtitles: English
- Region: Region 5 (Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: U (Universal)
- Studio: T-Series
- Product Release Date: 25 May 2014
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- ASIN: B00KCF93A6
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,521 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Main Tera Hero
|Price:||+ 50.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||₹ 51.00 (17%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from order. Here's how
- 50% up to Rs.150 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check your eligibility here! Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Sreenath Prasad aka Seenu is the most notorious boy in Ooty. He drops out of college in Ooty in order to pursue education in a Bangalore college. Here he falls in love with Sunaina. But Sunaina is forced to marry Angad, a local police officer, who is more of a terrorizing gangster. Seenu also has another die-hard lover in the form of Ayesha, of whom he is unaware. He had once saved her friends and Ayesha instantly knew that he was the perfect man for her. Ayesha's father is a big gangster and kidnaps Sunaina to get hold of Seenu and compel him to marry his daughter.
Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Few things to consider:
1. "Statutory Warning smoking is injurious to health" is there, can't say how much time it is used but saw couple of times but very smaller and in condensed font.
2. Sometime black level doesn't look good but in mostly scenes it is good, not complaining here.
DTS HD Master Audio 5.1 48kHz above 5 Mbps
1. College Event
2. The Naughty Duo
3. Funny Moments
4. Gun Story
5. Making of Teaser
6. Making of Song "Besharmi Ki Height"
7. Making of Song "Palat-Tera Dhayan Kidhar Hai, Tera Hero Idhar Hai"
Blu-ray comes with sleeve, same artwork on the inlay card.
Fresh faces location and nice songs