- Paperback: 292 pages
- Publisher: Notion Press; 2 edition (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1948473232
- ISBN-13: 978-1948473231
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.9 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#94,646 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #631 in True Accounts (Books)
Maimed by the System Paperback – 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Maimed by the System authored by Major Navdeep Singh is an extremely unique work. It is a collection of real life accounts of defence personnel, military veterans, disabled soldiers and their kin who were wronged by the system but fought and successfully claimed their rights and dues. These are real stories of such individuals who had to put up difficult and protracted battles with the officialdom, something they were clearly unprepared for, to claim their basic rights post disability, post battle and many posthumously. Besides the stories, the book also contains selected published works of the author. The book has been dedicated to India’s Constitutional Courts, especially the Delhi and the Punjab & Haryana High Courts for standing by the men and women in uniform. This is the Second/Revised 2018 edition of the book with additional stories and latest published works on topical and related issues.
The author emphasizes in the prologue that it is hope and triumph that the book embodies, not despair. The author also recognizes that more than the public at large or the establishment, support to such causes has originated from judicial process and the media, both print and electronic.
The foreword for the book has been written by Mr Eugene Fidell, the First President of the National Institute of Military Justice of the United States of America.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.