- Reading level: 9 - 14 years
- Hardcover: 1328 pages
- Publisher: Amar Chitra Katha Private Limited; 1st edition (2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8190599011
- ISBN-13: 978-8190599016
- Package Dimensions: 26.6 x 19.1 x 9.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 141 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,081 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mahabharata: Special Issue - Vol. 1, 2 & 3 (Amar Chitra Katha) Hardcover – 2010
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Veda Vyasa's legendary epic needs no introduction. The Mahabharata is a story of brotherhood, deceit, love and sacrifice. It is also the setting for The Gita, Lord Krishna's discourse on dharma. This 42comic box set is a comprehensive retelling of the greatest epic ever. Volume one is about the early days in Hastinapur and the birth of Duryodhana's hate for his cousins the Pandavas. The story continues to the Pandavas' escape from the burning palace of shellac to their eventual marriage to Draupadi. Volume two describes the events of the fateful game of dice which ends in the Pandavas losing their entire kingdom to the victorious Kauravas. The Pandavas are sent into exile for 13 years. Volume three encapsulates the great battle of Kurukshetra. The bitter war is fought for eighteen days ending, with Krishna’s help, in victory for the Pandavas.
Something extra for the devoted readers Amar Chitra Katha also offers special editions of their books. These editions contain neverseenbefore pages, and come elegantly hardbound
All you can read!
If you know the kind of stories you enjoy, but aren’t sure which book to start with, no problem. Amar Chitra Katha offers several collections of comic books, perfect to get you started.
Various packs of comic books, focusing on different themes, are available to readers to choose from. You can pick the pack suited to your reading appetite, and your interests. Whether it is brave women from history, or tales from the life of Shiva, there are packs for every reader!
Amar Chitra Katha - Something for Everyone to Read!
Our Vision To acquaint every Indian child with his heritage so that when he steps out into the world, he can imbibe the wealth of diverse cultures without losing sight of his own identity. With identity comes awareness, and with awareness comes selfesteem.
A Treasure Trove of Stories
Amar Chitra Katha has over 350 different titles spanning a range of genres. From mystical stories of gods and goddesses to heroic stories from Indian history, from the wisdom of folktales and fables to the richness of classical literature, our books have something for everyone.
Please do visit our Brand Store and explore our product line on Amazon here : Amar Chitra Katha Brand Store
About the Author
About the Author: Born in Karkala, in British India on 17 September 1929, Anant Pai was orphaned at the age of two. He studied at the Orient School, Mahim in Bombay and then pursued his higher education in chemistry, physics and chemical technology at the University of Bombay Department of Chemical Technology. He is a dual degree holder. Anant died of a massive heart attack on the evening of 24 February 2011.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My 4 year old is in awe of indian mythology and it's characters so I selectively tell him some of it for his quota of bed time stories.
Thank you Amar chitra katha for being rooted to our ancient history and making it easy for future generations to imbibe them.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews