- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Harmony; Reprint edition (29 December 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0307339106
- ISBN-13: 978-0307339102
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 2 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,98,673 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 200.00 Delivery charge
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
Magnificent Mind at Any Age: Natural Ways to Unleash Your Brain's Maximum Potential Paperback – 29 Dec 2009
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
“Learn the secrets of a balanced brain from a physician who has experience examining 50,000 scans of patients. Compare a failing mind to a brilliant brain and learn how to move in the direction you desire.”
—Mehmet C. Oz, M.D., bestselling coauthor of You: The Owner’s Manual
“A must-read . . . Magnificent Mind at Any Age blends scientific innovation with a clear and powerful writing style. Dr. Amen’s SPECT scans are fascinating, his conclusions are life-changing, and he provides practical health strategies you can utilize immediately.”
—Michael Gurian, author of What Could He Be Thinking? and Leadership and the Sexes
“I consider Daniel Amen to be the most innovative psychiatrist in America. His premise is simple: you can’t have a healthy life without a healthy brain. His dietary and lifestyle strategies for maintaining brain health are based on the world’s most comprehensive library of brain imaging technology. If you want a better and more fulfilled life, this book is a must-read.”
—Barry Sears, Ph.D., bestelling author of The Zone
“Dr. Amen is without a doubt our nation’s leader as a top clinician/researcher who has the gift of making the complexities of reaching brain health and potential understandable by everyone. . . . Magnificent Mind at Any Age is a gift for the baby boomer who is now facing how to live the rest of his or her life and for young parents who want to make sure that they are providing the best they can for their children and teens. Everyone will find Magnificent Mind at Any Age a great resource.”
—Earl R. Henslin, Psy.D., author of This Is Your Brain on Joy
“Providing brain basics from cradle to grave, Dr. Amen has written an indispensable handbook for handling emotions, cognition, relationships, and even our spiritual lives. It is comprehensive, inspiring, and user-friendly, explaining the most complex material in a way that’s easy to understand and, better yet, to put into practice.”
—Hyla Cass, M.D., coauthor of Natural Highs
“A user’s manual to care for our precious brain. If you have a brain, buy this book!”
—Mark Hyman, M.D., bestselling author of UltraMetabolism
From the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
DANIEL G. AMEN, M.D., is a clinical neuroscientist, psychiatrist, and brain imaging expert who heads the world-renowned Amen Clinics. He is a Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and has won several writing and research awards. He is a regular contributor to Men's Health and has published nineteen books, numerous professional and popular articles, and a number of audio and video programs. His books include Preventing Alzheimer's, Healing Anxiety and Depression, Healing the Hardware of the Soul, Healing ADD, Making a Good Brain Great, The Brain in Love, and the New York Times bestseller Change Your Brain, Change Your Life. He is an internationally recognized keynote speaker and the star of the very popular public television special Change Your Brain, Change Your Life.
From the Hardcover edition.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com