- Paperback: 807 pages
- Publisher: Bsc Publishing; Revised and enlarged edition (1 September 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8190458922
- ISBN-13: 978-8190458924
- Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 13.5 x 3.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1,060 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #277 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Magical Books On Quicker Maths (2018-2019) Session by M. Tyra Paperback – 1 Sep 2009
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
I won't say it was the best or indispensable or something because I haven' gone through all that are available but it was a good one or rather very good I would say --By SaketKr on 8 April 2015
Really magical methods. super quick shortcut methods but only if you practice these methods several times. this book contains many formulas which you don't find in any other books on quantitative. concepts are explained very clearly. will be very beneficial for competitive exams. --By Rahul on 8 March 2015
For those who are preparing for ssc or bank exams,this is the best you can get.excellent tricks,although there is not many questions to practice but the book is a marvel. --By kunal gautam on 3 July 2015
About the Author
M. Tyra or Manoj Tyra is an instructor of mathematics. He writes books on problem solving and quantitative aptitude, with a special focus on Vedic mathematics. He has written Magical Book On Quicker Maths. Also, he has co-authored the book, Practice Book On Quicker Maths, with K. Kundan. This book can be used for practicing problem solving and strengthening one s understanding of the concepts from Magical Book On Quicker Maths. He started his own publication with Banking Services Chronicle, a monthly magazine. He has also developed study material for correspondence courses for IIT, CAT, and banking examinations. He graduated in 1990, with a degree in Mathematics from Delhi University. He has taught and mentored several students, helping them prepare for various competitive exams.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.