- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get extra 15% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on orders above Rs 2000 from Amazon Pantry for Amazon Pay balance customers Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Maggi Pazzta Masala Penne, 65g
|Price:||₹ 23.00 ( 35.38 / 100 g)|
|You Save:||₹ 2.00 (8%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Lip-smacking pasta in a saucy mix
- Made from 100% suji/ rawa
- Ready in just 5-minutes for instant snacking
This item is non-returnable due to hygiene or consumable nature of the product. For more information click here
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
MAGGI Masala Penne Pazzta is delicious, quick and easy. The pasta is made with 100% suji/ rawa (semolina) and is ready in just 5 minutes! It makes a great snacking option or sides for your everyday meals. Toss in some bell peppers or olives to make your pasta meal more wholesome and delicious! Available in saucy, lip-smacking flavours and shapes - Masala Penne, Cheese Macaroni, Mushroom Penne, and Tomato Twist. So now, go ahead and indulge yourself with the saucy & creamy flavours of MAGGI PAZZTAs. Usage Instructions: To prepare a bowl of lip-smacking pasta, add pasta and tastemaker to 2 cups of water in an open pan. Bring it to boil and its ready! Serving Instructions: 1 serve=65g; Toss in some olives and bell pepper for more wow. Serve hot. Allergens: May contain mustard. Storage Instruction: Store in a cool, dry and hygienic place.
From the manufacturer
Treat yourself to Maggi Pazzta
Lip Smacking, Saucy pasta, made from suji/rawa.
Saucy and full of flavour, Maggi pazzta is deliciously mouthwatering.
Easy to make, it takes just 5 minutes to prepare and serve.
Here's how to make the Insta Pasta
Before turning on the burner, add pasta and tastemaker to 2 cups (250ml) of water in an open pan. Stir well.
Burn to boil. Then simmer for 5 minutes and stir occasionally.
We've already made it Great, you can make it Better
Toss in some olives and bell peppers for more wow!
Store in a cool, dry and hygienic place.
Review this product
49 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
U can add vegetables like carrot ,beans,peas n a bit of sambar powder..and do not forget to add butter... Cook the pasta well so that it becomes soft and bigger...