- Item part number: Electric Kettle
- ASIN: B00H6YPGAM
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 9 December 2013
- Average Customer Review: 100 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,19,124 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Maggi Olga 1000 watts Travel Kettle
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Travel kettle ,Cool Touch Body
- Wattage: 1000 Watts : Auto Cut-off
- Heating Element Teflon Coated & Sealed Die Casted.
- Capacity: 500ml (4 cups)
- Useful for Boiling Water,Used for making Tea / Coffee / Baby food etc
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Related items to consider
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Cool Touch Body ,Wattage: 1000 Watts : Auto Cut-off ,Heating Element Teflon Coated & Sealed Die Casted. Capacity: 500ml (4 cups)Usage : Useful for Boiling Water,Used for making Tea / Coffee / Baby Food in Travelling or in the Offices in Small Quantity.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Orpat OEK-8137 1350-Watt Cordless Kettle
Prestige PKOSS 1.2-Litre Electric Kettle (Silver)
Orpat OEK-8147 1-Litre Cordless Kettle
Pigeon By Stovekraft Kessel 12173 1.2-Litre Multi-Purpose Kettle (Silver)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||150.00|
|Sold By||—||Cloudtail India||BARTAN BHANDAR||ABC MARKETING.||M D ENTERPRISE|
|Included Components||—||NA||1 Kettle||1.0 Litre Capacity||Kettle|
|Item Weight||—||460 grams||0.88 kg||0.74 kg||1.01 kg|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Few points to note
1) The lid is not attached to the body. So once while pouring hot water into a cup, the lid came off and boiling water fell all over my hands.
2) The plastic body gets absurdly hot.
3) The automatic off works fine when the kettle is filled completely. But when its half filled, it does'/nt go off.
4) The two measuring cups inside are a surprise. Good to have them
supplier should mention clearly such kind of Remark