- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
Magbook Indian History 2018 Paperback – 2017
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
An editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors, proof-readers and various other involved in shaping the book put in their best efforts, knowledge and experience to produce the rigorous content the students receive. Keeping in mind the specific requirements of the students and various examinations, the carefully designed exam oriented and exam ready content comes out only after intensive research and analysis. The experts have adopted whole new style of presenting the content which is easily understandable, leaving behind the old traditional methods which once used to be the most effective. They have been developing the latest content and updates as per the needs and requirements of the students making our books a hallmark for quality and reliability for the past 15 years.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have compared the contents of some popular books-
1. History compendium - Disha ~ Rs 150 - Level- For state level Exam
Good content with good qty of MCQs, charts and lists but some parts are missing from medieval and modern age . Like provincial Dynasties, Maratha part is not there and modern part is not good, to small.
2. Magbook Indian History - Arihant ~Rs 130 - Level- For state level Exam
Poor ancient and medieval part. Modern part is readable, Few MCQs, Lacking charts and lists. You can say it is the opposite of Dsha -Compendium.
You can blindly skip the above 2 books.
3. Lucent GK ~ 180 currently unavailable, Level- For state level Exam
Its great and comprehensive for its price. A must buy.
4. Indian HIstory - Kridhna Reddy ~ Rs 500, Level- Upto UPSC
Its bulky but mostly because of the Huge no of MCQs. Content is comprehensive but not well written and not easy to read. Not recommended.
5. Ancient and Medieval India - Poonam Dalal Dahia ~ Rs 300, Level- Upto UPSC
Great Content with maps, charts and highlights. upto 1700 AD. I Prefer this one to "Satish Chandra History of Medieval India" and "Indias ancient Past by RS Sharma". Almost all the content of both the books are included here in a much more interesting way.
6. Ancient India by Upinder Singh Upto 1200 AD - Only For civil services.
7. Modern India by Spectrum is a concise (but not less quality content) and easy to read version of " Shekhar Bandopadhyays From plassy to partion" and "Bipan Chandra's Indias Struggle fr independence" . For Civil services, the later two books will be more useful but for state level exams the Spectrum’s book is more than sufficient.
8. India Since Independence by Bipan Chandra is comprehensive exam oriented but left biased and not intriguing. Ramachandra Guha's India After Gandhi is much more fun to read and engaging but not comprehensive. No need to buy any of these as questions rarely come from post independence period.
Overall a good book for quick revision of history of india.
This book has not sufficient information.
Most recent customer reviews