- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Flat 10% cashback on purchase of Rs 1000 or more from Amazon Pantry. Max cashback Rs 150. Offer valid on payment with Amazon Pay balance. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Madhur Pure and Hygienic Sugar, 1kg Bag
|Price:||45.00 ( 45.00 / kg)|
|You Save:||15.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Made from superior quality sugarcane
- Refined, sparkling white and easy to dissolve sugar crystals
- Sulphur-free refining process ensures Madhur is healthy for consumption
What is Amazon Pantry?Monthly Groceries | Lowest Prices | Extra Cashback Everyday
FREE delivery above Rs 599. Learn More
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
All Pantry products are non-returnable.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Sugar Facts: Sugar works wonders in healing scratches and cuts. Use Sugar to extend lipstick: Sprinkle a bit of sugar atop freshly applied lipstick, let it sit, and then lick it off. This works to set the lipstick and will extend the application. For extra mucky hands (think paint, grease, grime) add sugar to your soap lather to act as an abrasive. You can also use equal parts sugar and olive oil, which acts to soothe and moisturize over-worked hands.
From the manufacturer
What makes Madhur 100% pure and hygienic?
Long ago, sugar was created by allowing sugarcane juice to evaporate, which would leave behind crystallized sugar. Modern sugar is put through a refining process that extracts the juice from sugarcane and then refines it into pure white crystals.
Madhur is refined without sulphur or other harmful chemicals. And, since the entire manufacturing operation is hands-free, Madhur is 100% pure, hygienic and complies with International Standards.
Madhur Purity Test:
- Pour 250ml of water into a clear drinking glass
- Pour 3 tsp of Madhur into the glass
- Stir the solution thoroughly with a spoon until the sugar completely dissolves into the water
- Inspect the dissolved sugar with a magnifying glass. Since it remains colourless and without any sediment, it proves that Madhur is pure and free of impurities
Madhur Ageing Test:
- Store Madhur sugar in an airtight container
- Even after 18 months the sugar retains its sparking white colour
- Ordinary sugar turns yellow with age
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everyone who has been commenting negatively has neither used it not they know about the product.
I have Ordered atleast 50 Kgs of Sugar in d last one year and its all so good and smooth till date.
Quality is Supreme.
Stands d ageing test.
My Word.. Just try it.
U will not touch local sugar.
Do wish that it would dissolve a little faster.
Thank you for reading. In case you found the review useful, do click the "Helpful" button!
1) big size sugar in side packet
2) small size sugar in side packet
when i order first time, i got big size
second time also got the same...
but third time they started game with me..... they delived me small size sugar crystels packets....