Other Sellers on Amazon
Details FREE Delivery.
88% positive over last 12 months
Details FREE Delivery.
93% positive over last 12 months
+ ₹84.80 Delivery charge
73% positive over last 12 months
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
MACHINE LEARNING Paperback – 1 June 2021
Save Extra with 3 offers
10 days Replacement
|Replacement Reason||Replacement Period||Replacement Policy|
| Physical Damage, |
Wrong and Missing Item
|10 days from delivery||Replacement|
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
- 7.5% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card EMI Trxn. Minimum purchase value INR 10000 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on IDBI Bank Card Trxns. Min purchase value INR 2000 Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
From the Publisher
This book on Machine Learning is designed as a textbook for undergraduate and post-graduate students of engineering. It provides a comprehensive coverage of fundamentals of machine learning.
A perfect balance between theoretical and mathematical exposition is provided with several numerical examples, review questions, and Python programs. It will also be useful for engineering professionals and IT employees who want to learn the basics of the subject.
- Adopts an ‘Algorithmic Approach’ to illustrate the concepts of machine learning in a simple language with 100+ numerical problems
- Adapts ‘Minimal Mathematics Strategy’ with more emphasis on understanding the basics of machine learning
- Has ‘Comprehensive Coverage’ of all topics that are relevant to machine learning with 100+ figures and Python codes
- Provides ‘Simple Explanation’ to topics such as clustering, support vector machines, genetic algorithms, artificial neural networks, ensemble learning, and deep learning
- Contains ‘Appendices’ that discuss the basics of Python and Python packages such as NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, SciPy, and Keras
- Includes a ‘Laboratory Manual’ with examples illustrated through Python and its packages
- Comes with ‘Useful Pedagogical Features’ such as Crossword and Word Search
About the publisher
Knowledge and learning underpin the progress we make, as individuals and as a society. When we know more, we can solve new problems and explore fresh opportunities. Oxford University Press advances knowledge and learning of all kinds, from a child reading their first words to a researcher expanding the frontiers of their field. Our work is constantly evolving, and the possibilities are endless. We strive to help more and more people around the world achieve their potential.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It is our mission to further the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
About the Author
- Publisher : Oxford University Press; 1st edition (1 June 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 496 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0190127279
- ISBN-13 : 978-0190127275
- Item Weight : 660 g
- Dimensions : 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Generic Name : book
- Best Sellers Rank: #31,935 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #44 in Artificial Intelligence
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Separate Lab manual is attached and can be downloaded. The manual
includes useful attachments like python programs.
2. PPTs and solution manual is available.
3. Crosswords and word puzzles are attached to the book to enhance learning.
4. Author's website www.drssridhar.com is useful.
Congratulations to the author for a nice textbook.