- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Machine Learning: Hands–On for Developers and Technical Professionals Paperback – 30 Dec 2014
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Go deep data diving with this hands–on guide to machine learning
If you want to get into machine learning but fear the math, this book is your ultimate guide. Specifically designed for non–mathematicians, this useful guide presents a breakdown of each variant of machine learning, with examples and working code. You ll learn the various algorithms, data preparation techniques, trees, and networks, and get acquainted with the tools that help you get more from your data. You ll understand how it works, where it s used, and how to make it great.
- Learn the languages of machine learning: Weka, Mahout , Spark , and R
- Make the right data storage and cleaning decisions, tailored to your desired output
- Understand decision trees, Bayesian networks, artificial neural networks, and association rule learning
- Implement support vector machines knowing the relevant advantages and limitations
- Apply Big Data processing techniques with Hadoop®, Mahout, and MapReduce
- Use Spring XD to capture streaming data and learn in real time
- Access the tools you need to plan your project and acquire and process data
- Study examples and use provided working code for hands–on learning
About the Author
Jason Bell has been working with point of sale and customer loyalty data since 2002 and has been involved in software development for more than 25 years. He works as a senior technical architect, lecturer and also advises startups that are just beginning their technical adventures.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Initially I gave it rating 2 but I am changing it 4 star now. Reason for this is - It is good starting book for someone who is new to Machine Learning. Topics this book cover are good and quick read style.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews