- Item model number: CC-MPPT-48-20
- ASIN: B00JODO72G
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 14 April 2014
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #26,475 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
MPPT Solar Charge controller 48V 20A
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Up to 25% extra power as compared to PWM models using MPPT
- 16 x 2 LCD display in MPPT models for detailed information
- 4 Stage battery charging - Deep discharge / Boost / Absorption / Trickle charging mode
- User can set max. charging current and battery charging voltages
- Protections - Battery over charge, Reverse polarity, Temp. compensated charging
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Solar charge controller is a device which is used for safely charging a battery using Solar energy. The charge controller provides proper charging current and also protects the battery from getting over-charged. A majority of Indian homes already have inverters installed in them. But, due to insufficient grid electricity supply, especially during summers, the batteries do not get fully charged. A solar charge controller helps in charging battery using solar energy collected by Solar panels. MPPT Charge controller generates approximately 25% more power as compared to PWM charge controller. All our solar charge controllers have been designed indigenous in our R&D lab for Indian conditions and offer unique features at affordable prices.