MK00P155A-T301 Capdase mKeeper Smartphone Tank Bag Tano for Motorcycles : 155x95x13 mm
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Designed for most motorcycles with front mounted fuel tank
- Magnet and suction mount base and safety straps is included for use with both Steel and Fiberglass fuel tanks
- Strong magnets inside the back wings enables solid attachment towards steel fuel tanks
- Smartphone touch screen Navigation : Magic touch transparent window and memory foam inside Smartphone ready compartment
- 2-Level adjustment for optimal viewing angle with Smartphone ready packet
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Smartphone + Motorcycle are no longer a bad combination thanks to the Capdase Tano 155A mKeeper Smartphone Tank Bag. The idea behind this tank-supported bag is to allow you to use your smartphone for navigation while you ride your bike. There are many other uses for it, but this by far is the coolest! The Tano works with fiberglass and steel fuel tanks, and latches on via magnetic and suction mount base. The bag features store for accessories and sports safety straps for added security. The tablet mount has two viewing angles, so that you can view the map easily on the go. The Elastic glove holding strap is thoughtful and convenient. The rain-proof and dust-proof cover ensure complete protection for all your gear!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its compact Size-Strong magnets and Mobile Keeper pouch takes the Vibrations of my Bullet 500 at around 130 Kmph and on any rough surface.
Using this ove a Mobile Handle bar Mount is that it keeps the mobile safe from Dust and Rain and your mobile remains safe of any fall as the pouch is completely zippered.