Mi 360° 1080p Full HD WiFi Smart Security Camera| 360° Viewing Area |Intruder Alert | Night Vision | Two-Way Audio |Inverted Installation
- AI motion detection alert. The camera angle is 110 degree and the connectivity is Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Input Power: 5V ; Working temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃; Support Devices : Android 4.4 above or IOS 9.0 above
- Infrared Night Vision
- Talkback Feature
- The Mi Camera 360° has perfect picture quality. With Mi Camera's 20 megapixels, 1080p resolution and wide dynamic range, even distant backgrounds are clear and detailed
- Inverted installation (optional)
- Up to 64GB SD card storage
- Customer Care Detail : 1800 103 6286
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1200 Instant Discount on Citibank Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
TP-Link Smart Cam Pan Tilt Home WiFi Camera | Wireless Indoor Security 360° 2MP 1080p (Full HD) | Up to 30 ft Night Vision | Up to 128 GB microSD Card Slot | Works with Alexa and Google (Tapo C200)
Godrej Eve Nx PT - Smart Home Security Camera | 360° 2MP 1080p (Full HD) | Two Way Talk | Night Vision | Smart Motion Tracking | Up to 128 GB microSD Card Slot
Godrej Eve Nx - Smart Home Security Camera | 2MP 1080p (Full HD) | Two Way Talk | Night Vision | Smart Motion Detection | Up to 128 GB microSD Card Slot
|Price||₹ 2,899.00||₹ 2,499.00||₹ 3,099.00||₹ 2,199.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Security System n Solution|
|Model Number||MJSXJ02CM||Tapo C200||EVE Pro PT 2MP||EVE NX CUBE 2MP|
From the manufacturer
360° Degree Vision Means Full Home Protection
The dual motor-head design enables the camera to rotate and capture a full 360° horizontal view and 96° vertical view. The camera’s shockproof design and quiet motor allow the rotation to remain smooth and silent
Full Colour in Low Light
The all-new low-light true color technology allows you to see a full-color palette even in the later hours of the day, without reverting to infrared illumination that can only provide a black and white picture.
Through the integration of deep learning technology and focused optimization of the algorithms and network software, the camera is able to accurately determine when to alert you and notifies you on your phone.
Talkback Feature (2-way Audio)
No matter where you are, you can always talk to your family using the camera.
Conveniently Store Videos
This all-new video encoding technology allows smoother streaming and reduces bandwidth without compromising on detail. Supports Network Attached Storage (NAS). Network devices or routers with storage capabilities can be used to store files that are backed up from SD cards to NAS storage devices.
Install Upright or Inverted
The camera is pre-installed with the rotation base and can be placed on a table, window, ceiling or wall. Inverted installation is possible with a minor camera setting change*.
*Ceiling and wall installation is DIY (Do-it-yourself)
Multiple Views on a Single Screen
Living room, bed room, kitchen or garden, does every room in your house have a Mi Security Camera 1080p? You can still view multiple rooms easily and monitor them.
Now you can check on your sleeping baby as you are watching movies or playing games on phone. The picture-in-picture mode allows you to monitor your baby and multi-task at the same time.
View Recorded Videos on Smartphone/Tablet with Playback
You can check on your family back home from anywhere and also fast forward through the recorded video at 2x/4x/16x speed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Night mode recording.
Clarity of camera.
Multiple users can watch camera recording at same time.
Two way communication.
1080p HD recording.
Can record videos without internet , requires internet connection after switching camera on - after that you can disconnect & recording will continue.
It doesn't support AUTO 360° rotation. User has to manually adjust camera from application.
If there is a power outage or by any chance you disconnect power source , camera would start recording again after you connect it to internet.
You need to keep camera connected to a power source for 24hours - charging option would've been helpful here.
Application sometimes sends motion alerts after delay of 30minutes(approx).
Memory card of storage capacity greater than 64gb are not supported.
1) Simple install (only first time you need to configure with camera + router through Mi Home app, after that if you power off your router or camera and it will automatically reconnect when these are switch it on)
2) 1080p HD cam(view full frame also, without moving the camera angle you can see the full frame view)
3) You can monitor from remote end (need good internet both in router and mobile, otherwise start buffering)
4) two way talk
5) share your camera to your family member( both are should be in same server)
6) good look( only one colour- white)
7) value of money
8) support upto 64 GB micro sd card
9) Record video without internet also (some of the amazon customer commented that it will not work without internet. It is totally a false statement)
Initial setup: It is a breeze for some, but pain for others. See the 1-star ratings if you want proof. I had trouble getting this camera recognized by its own app (Mi Home). It took about 1 hour to recognize after trying with different lighting conditions. The camera got disconnected from the app, after I switched the SSID of the router. So, I had to pair it again. This time, it took more than a day(!) of trial and error. I had to keep the camera under bright sun light in order to get recognized by the Mi Home app. Lesson learned in a hard way.
Bandwidth requirement: This camera requires 24x7 connectivity with solid internet connection and with good upload bandwidth. Even if you have 100mbps connection, this camera can only be connected via wireless. So, longer the distance from the router, shorter the bandwidth. This camera hangs up, if it doesn't have enough bandwidth. If you add NAS storage, you'd need even more bandwidth between the camera and the router. The camera is very sensitive. If you set up any conflicting configurations, it'd just hang and would not record anything at all, even in the on-board SD card storage. If the camera hangs for a particular reason, you have to restart it. It is a pain to troubleshoot things when you are miles away from home in another city.
Mi Home app requires almost all the permissions from your phone. But, I was able to disable most permissions except location and storage. What's more! You get ads in the app right after opening it (on the dashboard where you see the list of devices) since version 5.4.43 (released on Dec 26, 2018). I wish Xiaomi released a dedicated app for home security cameras, like other companies have done.
Google Assistance isn't compatible with this camera, if you are into that sort of thing. Some other cameras from Xiaomi (not released in India) are supported, though.
Once paired to the app and once you have the perfect setup (with NAS and good wireless bandwidth to / from the camera), you may become addicted to use it under different conditions, such as with total darkness.
If you are technically sound and have around 10k budget, Raspberry Pi based home security is a better option! If you are on a budget and if you don't want to spend a lot of time on technical things, then, Xiaomi Mi Home Security Camera is the best home monitoring camera you can get!
1. Inadequate information about network connectivity... You won't be able to connect to wifi if it is higher than 2.4 Ghz. You will come to know only when you try to configure it for the first time :(
2. You are really lucky if this camera can read QR code in your phone during setup. I spend a whole day and no luck. Then , after google, I realised that this is a known issue. Even you would found this issue reported by another customer, here
3. Its not directly sold by MI. A retailer who's phone given by Amazon customer support is found always switched off
4. So as I couldn't even complete initial setup using high-speed cable broadband or using Airtel Dongle. I can't comment about how good or bad its rest features...