|Manufacturer||Sichaun Changhong Component Technology Co., Ltd, Sichaun Changhong Component Technology Co., Ltd|
|Item Height||12 Centimeters|
|Item Width||5.5 Centimeters|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 5.5 x 12 cm; 185 Grams|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Included Components||LED Bulb 1U|
|Manufacturer||Sichaun Changhong Component Technology Co., Ltd|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||185 g|
Mi LED Smart Color Bulb (B22) - (16 Million Colors + 11 Years Long Life + Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)
Save Extra with 3 offers
Personal Computing - Tablets, Desktops, Monitors, Pen drives, Hard drives, Memory cards, Computer accessories, Graphic cards, CPU, Power supplies, Motherboards, Cooling devices, TV cards, Computing Components, Networking devices & Inks
7 Days Replacement
This item is eligible for free replacement, within 7 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you.
Please keep the item in its original condition, with brand outer box, MRP tags attached, user manual, warranty cards, CDs and original accessories in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up.
For few products, we may schedule a technician visit to your location. On the basis of the technician's evaluation report, we will provide resolution.
Any product that is labeled as non-returnable on the product detail page will not be eligible for returns.
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Energy Efficient, Colour Changing|
|Indoor/Outdoor Usage||Outdoor, Indoor|
|Controller Type||Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, IOS, Android|
|Light Source Wattage||9 Watts|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.5 x 5.5 x 12 Centimeters|
About this item
- Energy Efficient: 105+ lumens per watt for a service life of approx. 11 years
- Smart Features: 16 Million Colors to choose from. Create an ambience for everything you like - party, reading, movie nights, Candle light dinner
- Voice Control: Control lights with your voice - Bulb is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Material : Polycarbonate, Plastic clad
- Group Lights Feature: Mi Home app allows you to group Xiaomi smart lights such as Mi Smart Bulb, Mi Bedside lamp etc to create suitable décor
- Other App features: Power ON/OFF, Scheduler, Adjustable Brightness, Adjustable Color Temperature etc
- System requirement : Android 4.4 and above and iOS 8.0 and above
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question 1: What is the base for the Mi Smart LED Bulb? The bulb comes with a B22 base, which is perfect for Indian homes.
Question 2: How many colours does the Mi Smart LED Bulb (B22) support? The bulb supports 16 million colour options including tuneable white – Cool white to warm white. The colour change can be controlled with Mi Home App.
Question 3: How do I connect/control the bulb with my phone? Download the Mi Home app from PlayStore (Android) or AppStore (IOS) on your smartphone & connect using wifi router. You can control the bulb remotely using the app. Please refer the user manual for the instructions to set up.
Question 4: Is it possible to connect multiple bulbs with single device? Yes, any number of bulbs can be connected to a single account on the Mi Home App.
Question 5: Is it possible to group smart lights? Yes. Mi Home App has the feature to group Xiaomi smart lights such as Mi Smart LED Bulb, Mi Smart Bedside Lamp 2 etc. and create different ambience.
Question 6: Does the bulb work directly or needs hub or bridge to function? There is no need for a bridge or a hub to control the bulb.
Question 7: Can I connect the bulb with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi? The bulb is Wi-Fi enabled. It supports Single Band 2.4GHz frequency only.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Honestly I hate how fragmented Xiaomi's eco-system is. My Yeelights smart led generation 2 doesn't show up on MiHome and these B22 versions don't show up on the Yeelights app.
Wish Xiaomi had a unified system to deal with this. Cause the interface is unified on the back end( all bulbs show up on Google Home)
1. Mi Home app has bugs. It sometimes doesn't recognises the bulb and you have to reset it to work.
2. Bulb resets automatically if you turn on/off 5 times. This doesn't seem like an issue at first but trust me you will do many accidental resets since those 5 on/offs are counted even if they occur over a span of several days. Only solution is to not switch it on/off fast. If you switched it on accidentally then let it stay on for a little time.
3. Although the bulb remembers the last setting so it reverts back to the last used colour and brightness but it gets annoying due to point no. 2. Another issue is that it doesn't revert back to colour pattern mode.
4. Requires a router. Although a mobile with hotspot works too but it is not fun borrowing your parents' phone every time you need to change colours.
By Ranveer on 16 December 2020
application takes some time to be familiar with features.
What I like-
1. Remembers the last state, or you can set a default state. So even after power outage, no need to do anything. It will get ON with the last state you used or your saved default state, without internet.
2. The favourite states are easy to setup and apply.
What I don't like-
1. One cannot use only one smartphone and its mobile hotspot to set up this bulb. You need the bulb and the smart phone to be connected to internet via a third network, like a wifi router or another smartphone.
FYI - If you don't have a wifi router, for controlling the light through your smart phone initially, use 2 phones, your primary phone and another secondary phone. Connect your secondary phone to primary phone's mobile hotspot, download MI home app in the secondary phone and do the settings. Once set up is done, uninstall the MI home app from the secondary phone. The secondary phone will not be needed anymore. Now download MI home app in your primary phone, and enjoy controlling the light with one mobile phone only. From now on you just need to open your mobile hotspot from your primary phone and connect the light to it when you want to control your light.
2. In Mi Home app, the slidebars for controlling the brightness and color temperature of the bulb are not that smooth. It is very fast to slide for 1 or 2 digits. There should be an option to input the brightness and color temperature manually by typing.