- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
MERLION NATURALS Organic Henna Leaves Powder, 227 G
|Sale:||299.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||50.00 (14%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- 100% Organic Henna Leaves Powder. It helps fight off scalp conditions like dandruff.
- Natural alternative to Hair Color and It is an excellent Hair Conditioner. Safe to use for all. Free from Chemical additives and PPD.
- Henna improves Hair growth and reduces Hair Fall. Repairs and strengthens hair.
- It gives rich reddish tone to hair. Balances Oil Production And pH Levels.
- Produced and Packed in India. It is packed in resealable zipper pouch for ease of use.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: 1 Pack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Botanical Name: Lawsonia Inermis
Merlion Natural's Organic Henna powder is excellent for dyeing hair. It gives rich reddish tone to hair and can be used with Indigo Powder for brown to black shades. Henna can be quite cooling to the scalp. This, in combination with its antimicrobial properties, helps maintain scalp health. It helps fight off scalp conditions like dandruff. It is also an excellent ingredient for balancing oil production and the pH of your scalp. It removes the excess oil from your hair, helping unclog follicles, and also restoring normal functioning of the sebaceous glands.
The boosted scalp health, unclogging of pores, and balanced pH levels put a stop to hair loss and promote healthy hair growth. Not only will henna help your hair grow faster, but it will also improve hair texture. The nutrients in henna help nourish your hair while also repairing the damage. The balancing of the pH levels also helps seal the hair cuticle, leading to locks that are more lustrous. This helps improve hair elasticity.
Henna builds a protective barrier around each one of your hair shafts, locking in moisture and keeping your hair conditioned. It can be especially beneficial when used in hair packs in combination with other hydrating ingredients. Henna helps minimize issues such as hair breakage and split ends.
Merlion Natural's Henna Powder is made by grinding Dried Henna Leaves to a fine powder. The product is processed at ISO Certifed processing facility and then packed in Food grade consumer packs under strict supervision. At Merlion Natural's we ensure that only fresh batches of products are packed.
Note: The recipes given here are our suggestion only. This information has not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease, Please consult an expert before use.