- Publisher: Pathfinder Academy; 4th edition (2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 819064274X
- ISBN-13: 978-8190642743
- Product Dimensions: 28 x 2 x 22 cm
- Average Customer Review: 61 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #861 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
MCQs Life Sciences – Biotechnology Paperback – 2016
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book is an Attempt to provide concise yet comprehensive coverage of a true concept and application based factual and synthetic questions to develop in depth understanding of the subject and to assess and review knowledge, questions contained in the book have been designed to be simlilar in pattern used in CSIR-UGC-NET, GRE, DBT, JRF, ICMR, IIT-JAM and GATE examinations. It also contains previous years questions of different entrance examinations like JNU, IISC, GRE and GATE along with their answers to measure the level of understanding and their applications. Table of Content Chapter 1. Amino Acids and Proteins Chapter 2. Nucleic Acids Chapter 3. Carbohydrates and Lipids Chapter 4. Enzymes and Vitamins Chapter 5. Cell Biology Chapter 6. Respiration Chapter 7. Photosynthesis Chapter 8. Molecular Genetics Chapter 9. Recombinant DNA Technology Chapter 10. Genetics Chapter 11. Prokaryotes and Virus Chapter 12. Immunology Chapter 13. Plant Physiology Chapter 14. Human Physiology Chapter 15. Diversity of Life Chapter 16. Ecology and Evolution Model Paper Model Paper - 1 Model Paper - 2 Answer Sheet
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews