- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
MATLAB Tutorial CD: Learning MATLAB Superfast Paperback – Import, 26 Aug 2005
Special offers and product promotions
From the Back Cover
Learn how to use MATLABquickly and easily!
Brian Dakus MATLAB Tutorial CD: Learning MATLAB SuperFast offers students a manageable, accessible, and affordable way to learn how to use this powerful programming tool, without the help of an instructor or even the necessity of having MATLAB installed on your computerits all in there! The CD even includes a special version of MATLAB that allows you to run all of the tutorial exercises in a real MATLAB environment.
The book and CD work together, providing an interactive and self-paced learning environment. Rather than covering every aspect of MATLAB, they present a set of core MATLAB operators and commands at a level that is suitable even for freshman. The CD includes a set of computer-based lectures that guide you through new concepts and syntax using audio, video, and interactive exercises at your own pace. Users say a real upside is the complete lack of need of any intervention on the part of the professorstudents never get bogged down.
With Learning MATLAB SuperFast, you can:
- Work through Quickstart Lessons at your own pace. Hands-on Quickstart Lessons with exercises allow you to start using MATLAB right away. These lessons initially use only a handful of MATLAB commands and gradually introduce more commands.
- Focus on the MATLAB commands you will most likely use. Learning MATLAB SuperFast offers a concise and less intimidating format that focuses on a core set of operators, commands, and tools.
- Use MATLAB immediately after learning a new concept. The CD features a specially designed Exercise Window. All commands entered into the Exercise Window are executed by real MATLAB.
- Learn by examining figures and MATLAB examples. Descriptions of MATLAB operators and commands use figures and examples to demonstrate their use.
- Quickly locate key information. Extensive indices list many common terms for operators, commands, and tools, providing an excellent reference.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The description of graphic output is rather abbreviated. It covers two dimensional graphs. Ironically, the pretty 3d figure on the cover is outside this purview.