- Item Weight: 4.7 Kg
- Item model number: 009_MPlantFood
- ASIN: B00JPAJNCC
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 15 April 2014
- Average Customer Review: 27 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,451 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
M-Plant Food Organic Manure Compost Rose Mix, 4.7Kg
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Fully decomposed organic manure and enriched with millions of beneficial nitrogen fixing bacteria, phosphorus solubilizing micro organisms and decomposing organisms
- Fortified with neem, castor and pongamia cakes and rich in humus and free from weed seeds
- Non toxic and ecologically compatible
- M-Plant Food helps in improving soil structures i.e. the physical condition of the soil and also improves fertility of the soil
- There is better root proliferation and it acts as a strong repellent to insects and reduces larvicidal activity, nematode population and mycoplasmas (MLO’s)
- It checks activity of root grubs and soil other soil insects
- It does not leave harmful residue and does not cause problem of pollution.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Warranty Details for this offerNA
Organic manure fortified with neem cake, castor cake, pongamia cake, vermi compost, azotobacter, azispirllium PSB and trichoderma.