- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm
- Item model number: 717226131721
- ASIN: B001BAFQOS
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 October 2013
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #26,984 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo by John Frieda 8.45 Ounce
|Price:||857.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,601.00 (65%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- It keeps patented technology and penetrates all hair types, filling damaged areas from the inside out
- Restores fullness while it strengthens and lifts hair for healthy volume that starts at the root
- The resulting textural change makes hair feel and look more voluminous
- Apply shampoo to wet hair, lather, rinse well. Follow with Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Conditioner.
- Shampoo and condition with Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo and Conditioner to thicken strands. The formula is gentle enough for daily use.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Style: Shampoo, 8.45 Ounce
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Prepare fine strands for full style without stripping hair. With Caffeine Vitality Complex, Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo is a gentle cleanser formulated to transform fine, flat strands with natural volume and touchable softness.Safe for colour treated hair.Available in:8.45 fl. oz. size. Genuine Imported Products from USA. Prices include Import Custom Duties and Taxes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I tried this shampoo several different ways, showering at night the day before, in the morning the day of, and right before going out. It lathered decently when massaged into my scalp and did a good job removing the excess oil in my hair. I think this shampoo resulted in more 'frizz' than volume, but a smoothing serum did help to manage that.
Is the shampoo good? It is and it gets the job done. I probably wouldn't buy again, though.